Life is good. (ethics, morality, everything.)

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Life is good. (ethics, morality, everything.)

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Life is good. Watching my little pony, then I get an ad for "The Disaster Artist" starring Johnny Wisseau of "the room". Life is good.

I take a short break from my Hate to watch my little pony. I see that My Little Pony is the ideal Utopia society, but why?

Feminity.

I am an interracial, half black half white. My Little Pony is the quintessential White TV show. Whiteness are not medieval cities with the black plague. Whiteness is not Modern sterile Sci-fi, or grungy sci-fi. My Little Pony is the ultimate white show. My Little Pony is the Ultimate Good. Anyone who does not like My Little Pony is an evil degenerate.

I am half black. The black's offer me basketball, violence, and rap music. This is the black side calling to me. But the white side of me calls to embrace White pagan values. The only thing I like about being black, is my love of KFC. I love that part of me. My favorite bubblicious flavor is watermelon. When I watch My Little Pony, I feel the White side activated in me. I feel glory. I feel goodness, I feel the nobility of Pagan traditions. My little pony is the most Pagan show ever made.

If you call me a racist, you are racist, ignorant of my interracial struggles. I am half-black, blacks cannot be racist, therefore I cannot be racist. All my life I had to struggle with acceptance from the black community. I was bullied by all these blacks. I was bullied by whites. And now, now is my chance for glory. All who disobey the lore of My Little Pony are evil, evil degenerates.

Modern society is not good. Look at TV commercials. Look at our culture. It sucks. My little pony is the ideal society. It is said that I hate women, but this could not be further from the truth. I just hate modern women. My little pony actually has the Ideal women, how women are supposed to be. Modern women are psychopaths that don't cry. I hate modern women. But My little pony girls are true women.

Anyone who isn't gonna watch the Disaster Artist is an idiot. Anyone who doesnt appreciate my little Pony is an idiot.

My little pony is the only culture left in america. People are turning their back on Goodness Joy and Tradition. Soon they are gonna turn their backs on Christmas, the inevitable result of mass sexual frustration. My little pony is the only Legend we have left. People are turning into psychopaths with no emotion.

Anyone who can appreciate My Little Pony is an empath. I understand and empathize with all the characters, thus I enjoy the show. Anyone who can't get into the show is a Psychopath who watches Tarantino films only. Violence is the only language they understand. They are garbage degenerates.

My little pony is a 'lil bit racist. Zecora is a black african segregated from the rest of the ponies. But the thing of it is, the true White accepts black people as friends. I embrace my true White nature and I wish to accept and make friends with black people. Thus I am not a racist. On the other hand, I dont want Blacks to tear down and invade Traditional White Pagan values. The creeping ghetto taints all. So I pick and choose my black friends, I don't want friends with blacks who are too ghetto.

Anyone who cannot understand the wisdom of this post, is themselves unwise.

Also, my deal to the blacks is, I will stop this white propaganda, and embrace the rap music, if you bring me 5 of your women, otherwise I will take out my sexual frustrations against your so called "cultures".

Also, my little pony is godly, jokerness. Joker is a girl. Pinkie pie is hysterical. If you don't understand this wisdom, you are unwise.
Also, 90% of the characters are schizophrenic.
Celebritydiscodave2

Re: Life is good. (ethics, morality, everything.)

Post by Celebritydiscodave2 »

To appreciate your pony one must be empathetic towards it, yes, but that is on the very top level of appreciation, for it is interspecie. One can surely get away with doing a whole load of stuff whilst still with a back drop of culture. Culture may be held subliminally until those times when substantially required on the surface.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: Life is good. (ethics, morality, everything.)

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Celebritydiscodave2 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:44 pm To appreciate your pony one must be empathetic towards it, yes, but that is on the very top level of appreciation, for it is interspecie. One can surely get away with doing a whole load of stuff whilst still with a back drop of culture. Culture may be held subliminally until those times when substantially required on the surface.
please elaborate.