the death of Genius and the rise of degenerates

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

the death of Genius and the rise of degenerates

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Nikola Tesla was a Genius who died a virgin, never got laid, his semen washed away in the netherworld, his genes and lineage Dead on water.
There will never be another like him.

geniuses are Outcasts outsiders from society, they are a third gender, neither fully masculine or fully feminine. Michael Jackson for instance. or the Joker.

degenerates are brood sows, breeding 12 kids eating Artificial color, artificial flavor, Burger King and masturbating to Junk food.
This is the Rise of the degenerates.

Civilized behavior, like returning texts, returning calls is ignored. Nobody returns texts.

Civilized behavoir, like having a feminine side, and being nice, is viewed as weakness.

I see Worker Men drones on the side of the road. Hyper masculine, Loud and obnoxious. Some of these men were White. Rude, hypermasculine, loud boisterous and toxic. Worker drones, hypermasculine, and in many ways, degenerates, even though many, seeking in desperation to praise anything masculine or stand-up, would praise them for being Men, despite their obvious lack of class culture or grace.

People like rap music. Children are not disciplined. We are all wards of the State. Our parent is the State the System. Our moral values are the Church, an extension of the State. This is the Rise of degenerates and the fall of Civilization. If you watch a show that has good, moral values and wisdoms about friendship, they will call you a pedophile. This is a false, lie and a false slanderous accusation. The power of the degenerate is their ability to lie and do Fake news.

I know the news is fake. I know two dead people. The news lied about how they died.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: the death of Genius and the rise of degenerates

If you are black and male and have an interest in higher culture, such as James Bond and Sherlock Holmes, women will NOT want you.

Black women crave degenerate males who like rap music.

I had a black friend who was a Man and liked white culture such as James Bond. No black woman would date him. I knew a Black security gaurd who had White-like taste and was non-degenerate. No black woman would date him. Blacks dig their own grave and crave degeneracy.

But whites are now, beginning to act the same, like a bunch of white-savages who hate anything with a feminine side to it. They love Rap music which is hypermasculine music, they love hypermasculine sports, they cannot appreciate Fine art, feminine pastoral scenes or Androgynous classical music.

I mean, look at Japanese racing games. Japanese have higher IQ. Now I know the physics of Ridge racer suck, but R. Racing has such a great kind feminine energy. And look at the American games of modern times, just Hypermasculine with no feminine side. And by God look at how good the Japanese menus are. Just play soul calibur or any Japanese games, the menus are godly. And american menus are just so damn hypermasculine all the time.

Low IQs are not Sexually attracted to High IQs. Lots of Japanese are virgins. Too high IQ to get laid.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

It does seem to be true that many of the great geniuses have no descendents. 'IQ' means nothing.
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:33 pm It does seem to be true that many of the great geniuses have no descendents. 'IQ' means nothing.
IQ is not meaningless. It is just not accurate.
If someones IQ is 141, and someone elses is 185, the person with 185 is likely an autistic savant, and the person with 141 could easily be overall, a better, or more well-balanced genius.

But if someone's IQ is 65, that's a red flag you're dealing with the big R.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

I'm not quite sure what this thread exactly aims for us to talk about, but the idea of a declining intelligence is simply not true. In almost every inch of the developed world, the average IQ is on the rise, as is, of course, technological advancement.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:33 pm 'IQ' means nothing
Why do you think that?
GreatandWiseTrixie

But what about this video?
Average IQ on the rise?
You sure about that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Y0pk84ScQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA96K-Zxnyw
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

I don't believe it has to do with a third gender but rather a "harnessing" of the creative powers of "sex" through directing these energies elsewhere.

I never slept around, and had plenty of opportunities to do so. It does change your ability to perceive and understand a situation.

However, when some built guy who looks like a marine or biker (me) walks into a bar and a hot girl approaches him, talking about the nature of moral relativity or technology as a physicalization of ideas causes alot of confusion and it is easy to be "smart" (or in simpler terms: an expert at being confused)

People fear genius and self-control because people believe only what they feel...and what they feel is in a continuous state of change. Genius, in many cultures is connected with "divinity" or man's higher "nature" and is often times associated with "imagination" (the ability to give structure through image or symbolism) control of one's appetites. This things are grounded in "stabilizing" oneself, or in the words of Diogenes: "Gods need nothing, godlike men need little."

In regards to the IQ, it measures the speed at which you can solve a "problem". Nothing more. I have an IQ ranging between 140 and 161, with an average of 157. I do commercial carpentry, one step above a laborer. IQ is very limited perspective on intelligence, don't put to much weight on it.
Viveka

Post by Viveka »

If you think that IQ matters, one of the people on the earth who had an extremely high IQ was a janitor who, after finding out his IQ, subsequently said that Eugenics and a Meritocracy are good things. I wonder what he does with his IQ? Count the number of mop strokes on the floor?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Viveka wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:35 am If you think that IQ matters, one of the people on the earth who had an extremely high IQ was a janitor who, after finding out his IQ, subsequently said that Eugenics and a Meritocracy are good things. I wonder what he does with his IQ? Count the number of mop strokes on the floor?
Considering he favors Eugenics he might spend all day trying to figure out whether or not to drown himself in the mop bucket...only after he precisely calculates the length and nature of the fibers that fall off the mop head into the bucket.

The truth is genius is not tied into IQ but rather in the "ability to create". The root of "genious" is "gen" which is found in: generate, genesis, generosity, etc. All of these words are merely different reflections of the same thing.

The majority of wisdom and "memory" actually stems from the heart. Spiritual teachers have been saying this for millenia and science has only begun to discover the "transfer of memories" during heart transplants as a common occurence. The heart has a larger magnetic field than the brain also.

If anything, looking at Tesla or Da Vinci as examples, genius is really found in the ability to love something (an art) or someone (spouse) more than one self. It is in this act of "sacrifice of the self" that real creation occurs such as Tesla with his inventions or spouses having stable children.

Even the "gods" of Mythology or Christ in Christianity "layed out their bodies in order to create a new universe".

What you see with these "degenerates" are people who love nothing at all...not even themselves. All genius stems from real self-sacrifice, not self indulgent sado masichism, for the sake of something or someone greater than themselves.

The mind reflects what is in the heart. The heart reflects what is in the mind. This process generates the physical reality we see today.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:22 pm \Too high IQ to get laid.
This is true, unless you make alot of money. I can speak from personal experience...I can walk in a place and get any girl I want...until I open my mouth. It is actually very funny.

The truth is women do not like rational men, the reason for this is because women fear reason. Women fear reason because they find it does not agree with whatever emotion they are feeling at the time and generally speaking Romance is a power trip for women that men see through.

In today's culture you either can be "rational" and not get laid. Or be stupid and get laid. Reason, as a gift from the creator, is always the better option.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:11 am

I can speak from personal experience...I can walk in a place and get any girl I want...until I open my mouth. It is actually very funny.

How do you know that? And do you have a particularly horrible voice? Nasally and high pitched?
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:30 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:11 am

I can speak from personal experience...I can walk in a place and get any girl I want...until I open my mouth. It is actually very funny.

How do you know that? And do you have a particularly horrible voice? Nasally and high pitched?
Not all geniuses sound like nerds.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Now I have read the replies and have reflected on this. I have come to the following conclusion.

To be genius you need higher taste. People without higher taste are not genius, and therefore degenerate. There is different types of degeneracy. Something can be degenerate in form, but not function. (Hypermasculine.) Something can be degenerate in function, but not form. (Hyperfeminine.)
Modern society is both hypermasculine and hyperfeminine, degenerate in both form and function.
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

Okay, can you explain how after you read the replies which didn't touch on masculinity or feminity, you decided it did? Seems you had that conclusion independent of what anyone said.

I would like to point out the OP is half black in real life, though he tints his image to blue to look like a smurf (claims it is a purple unicorn, but definitely is a degenerated smurf).
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:11 am In today's culture you either can be "rational" and not get laid. Or be stupid and get laid.
How are all of you men coming up with such absurd reasons for why women don't want you? One man says "women only want money". It's not hard to guess that he probably never has any. Another man says, "women only want a penis -- they don't care about spirit". No, it's probably because that man is a freakin' nutjob!

And now you... deciding they don't want you because you're too rational. Righhhht... guess again... the reason must be something else. No, women do not want stupid men!

Women can see into men more than men seem to know. The women either decide to go along for the ride... or they get away from you as quickly as possible. Even when they're making a mistake... they often know from the start, and they MIGHT do it anyway... for awhile.

It sounds like all of you men are trying to blame women for why you're undesirable. Nope! They probably just SEE INTO YOU! They see your stupid crap and games... and they recognize what they actually represent to you... and they decide whether or not to play along. Chances are, you just aren't fun to play with. It's not that you're too awesome for them to appreciate. :) But I can see how that strokes your ego... and they can probably see your need for that too.