For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: the death of Genius and the rise of degenerates

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:27 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:09 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:40 pm

The point is a literal in some respects, but mostly metaphorical. Women, generally speaking, are only interested in talking about themselves and negative attributes of other women. I want to emphasize "generally". In many respects they cannot comprehend, nor care about, anything other than their immediate environment (which again "generally" is "degenerates".)

The majority of conversations women have are generally about their own personal baggage or "who" is in a relationship with "who". These two subjects basically break down to "who is having sex with who".

Women are more obsessed with sex than men are, and any man who does not want to focus strictly on gossip or things of this nature will have a difficult time in finding any "balance" within a modern relationship. Now I am not against talking about these life subjects, it is just that there is very few subjects other than this a woman can talk about. There is no balance in it, and it is not healthy.

Now are all women like that? No, that would be foolish for me to say. The majority are and considering society is composed as a "majority" the nature of what people talk about are limited to what the general society is composed of....degeneration.
No wonder women can't stand you. You are a misogynistic arsehole. I don't know any women who only talk about themselves (but I know plenty of men who do), and as much as you like to think they do, women don't (or very rarely) talk about their sex lives to other women. In fact, the subject of men hardly ever comes up because women like to talk about all kinds of things. I get the feeling you don't actually know any women. Unfortunately most women don't know how men talk about them when they are with other men and think women won't hear it. Most women would be horrified. That Trump video really is 'normal locker room talk' (and fairly mild on the scale of male women-hatred). The pathetic thing about men is that they feel threatened by women, and for the most part despise them. Hardly any women genuinely hate men, and god knows they have plenty of good reasons to. Perhaps they are rational and intelligent enough to know that not all men are rapists and paedophiles, even if all rapists and paedophiles happen to be men.

ps. I don't suppose you can see the irony in accusing women of only talking about themselves, after your little spiel about how 'manly' and attractive your appearance is and the fact that you have a 'genius level IQ' :lol: :lol: Btw, would that be online IQ tests? Everyone is a 'genius' on those, idiot.
No, everyone is not a high iq online.

And about the other thing...I hate men. I hate men and I hate women. Are you happy now that someone hates men? Do you feel relief that someone, finally, hates men?

I blame men for all the world's problems of the past. I blame women for all of the world's problems of the future.
I said women don't hate men, and you aren't a woman. Go back and read it, schizo freak :)
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:24 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:11 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:22 pm \Too high IQ to get laid.
This is true, unless you make alot of money. I can speak from personal experience...I can walk in a place and get any girl I want...until I open my mouth. It is actually very funny.

The truth is women do not like rational men, the reason for this is because women fear reason. Women fear reason because they find it does not agree with whatever emotion they are feeling at the time and generally speaking Romance is a power trip for women that men see through.

In today's culture you either can be "rational" and not get laid. Or be stupid and get laid. Reason, as a gift from the creator, is always the better option.
Haha, it would have been clever if I was an atheist. Try again...there are alot of funny memes out there.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:01 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:33 pm
That is what most true "genius" attempts to do...create from "nothingness". In that respect he maintains himself, through reason, as a son of the creator who also creates from "nothingness".
This is what I mean by genius as third-gender. It leaves the comfort of the Feminity of Being, and builds.
But in order to build greatness from nothing, it must be Feminine. For the masculine mind holds the reluctance to dancing, folly, and the masculine mind resists creating pleasure from nothing, ie. the dance.
I am not sure I would consider it a third gender. Men and women are separated by gender physically speaking and hermaphrodites generally have one set of sexual organs which operate over the other setting them into the prior too categories.

Nothingness is feminine in many respects as it an absence of structure. As a deficiency in structure it is more prone to "flux" or "movement". We see this in women, generally speaking, where their emotions are continually "moving". That and the obvious nature of the sexual organs.

When men were more involved with the natural world they dance. We see this in boxing rings or in wartime when men fought in hand to hand combat. Swing and axe or a pick follows the same movement of the dance. And of course they would dance in groups such as the circle dances seen in eastern cultures or in native tribes.

Modern men are tool using brutes...masculinity (along with femininity) died long ago.

You might want to read some Neitszche in small doses also.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:39 pm
I said women don't hate men, and you aren't a woman. Go back and read it, schizo freak :)
Reported for transphobia and general rudeness. Why is everyone on the internet a total and complete asshole?

And it doesn't matter what you said, because you saying something doesn't make it true. There are plenty of women who hate men.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:15 pm I am not sure I would consider it a third gender. Men and women are separated by gender physically speaking and hermaphrodites generally have one set of sexual organs which operate over the other setting them into the prior too categories.

Nothingness is feminine in many respects as it an absence of structure. As a deficiency in structure it is more prone to "flux" or "movement". We see this in women, generally speaking, where their emotions are continually "moving". That and the obvious nature of the sexual organs.

When men were more involved with the natural world they dance. We see this in boxing rings or in wartime when men fought in hand to hand combat. Swing and axe or a pick follows the same movement of the dance. And of course they would dance in groups such as the circle dances seen in eastern cultures or in native tribes.

Modern men are tool using brutes...masculinity (along with femininity) died long ago.

Masculine men have an aversion to dancing. Effete gay men are eager to dance. This is what I mean.
vegetariantaxidermy

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:17 pm
Reported for transphobia and general rudeness. Why is everyone on the internet a total and complete asshole?

And it doesn't matter what you said, because you saying something doesn't make it true. There are plenty of women who hate men.
Right. And some black people are born white too. I think you are intelligent enough to understand what I'm saying (and if you were a woman you would definitely understand).
'Transphobia'. What a dickhead. Btw, phobia' means 'fear', so kindly shove your trendy yank PC buzzwords-for-illiterates.
vegetariantaxidermy

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:19 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:15 pm I am not sure I would consider it a third gender. Men and women are separated by gender physically speaking and hermaphrodites generally have one set of sexual organs which operate over the other setting them into the prior too categories.

Masculine men have an aversion to dancing. Effete gay men are eager to dance. This is what I mean.
Hmm. Not a word about his misogynistic rant. What sort of woman are you??
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:31 am

Not all geniuses sound like nerds.
The point is a literal in some respects, but mostly metaphorical. Women, generally speaking, are only interested in talking about themselves and negative attributes of other women. I want to emphasize "generally". In many respects they cannot comprehend, nor care about, anything other than their immediate environment (which again "generally" is "degenerates".)

The majority of conversations women have are generally about their own personal baggage or "who" is in a relationship with "who". These two subjects basically break down to "who is having sex with who".

Women are more obsessed with sex than men are, and any man who does not want to focus strictly on gossip or things of this nature will have a difficult time in finding any "balance" within a modern relationship. Now I am not against talking about these life subjects, it is just that there is very few subjects other than this a woman can talk about. There is no balance in it, and it is not healthy.

Now are all women like that? No, that would be foolish for me to say. The majority are and considering society is composed as a "majority" the nature of what people talk about are limited to what the general society is composed of....degeneration.
No wonder women can't stand you. You are a misogynistic arsehole. I don't know any women who only talk about themselves (but I know plenty of men who do), and as much as you like to think they do, women don't (or very rarely) talk about their sex lives to other women. In fact, the subject of men hardly ever comes up because women like to talk about all kinds of things.

Good for you, I am glad you are above all that. Like I emphasized before "generally". You have to keep in mind the modern 20 something millenials are different than prior generations.

I get the feeling you don't actually know any women. Unfortunately most women don't know how men talk about them when they are with other men and think women won't hear it. Most women would be horrified. That Trump video really is 'normal locker room talk' (and fairly mild on the scale of male women-hatred).
If you would have read my post you would have noticed that I said men are guilty of many of the same behaviors. I am not arguing they are innocent at all.

The pathetic thing about men is that they feel threatened by women, and for the most part despise them. Hardly any women genuinely hate men, and god knows they have plenty of good reasons to.
Not really, we are communicatingly honestly with eachother. I don't feel threatened by you, and I hope you don't feel threatened by me.

Perhaps they are rational and intelligent enough to know that not all men are rapists and paedophiles, even if all rapists and paedophiles happen to be men.

ps. I don't suppose you can see the irony in accusing women of only talking about themselves, after your little spiel about how 'manly' and attractive your appearance is and the fact that you have a 'genius level IQ' :lol: :lol: Btw, would that be online IQ tests? Everyone is a 'genius' on those, idiot.

All I argued was that IQ means nothing...so it wasn't bragging. And in regards to looks it was strictly pointing out I am normal when you accused me otherwise. Why would I brag about that online? This is a place for "information" through dialogues. I really don't understand what you are threatened about.
The simple truth is that the control of one's appetites does help with intelligence, and geniuses (such as Tesla again, along with his eastern spiritual teachers) observed this truth. To clear oneself of their appetites does help in seeing the world in different perspective.
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:21 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Right. And some black people are born white too. I think you are intelligent enough to understand what I'm saying (and if you were a woman you would definitely understand).
'Transphobia'. What a dickhead. Btw, phobia' means 'fear', so kindly shove your trendy yank PC buzzwords-for-illiterates.
Anyone who has a third grade understanding can understand what you're saying, who you are, etc.
Has nothing to do with their gender.
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:23 pm

What kind of philosopher are you?
I'm not gonna stand up for womankind when she insults and belittles me. Further more I said I hate women and I hate men, and I'm not inspired to have a charitable mood for you. I'm not gonna attack the dude who is standing up for me and talking to me in a civilized manner, and if he attacks you, then good for him, why would I try to stand up for you anyway? So he has a misogynist rant and you're a woman? Good. I don't particularly care for the way most women, (and most men) act anyway.
vegetariantaxidermy

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:24 pm

No wonder women can't stand you. You are a misogynistic arsehole. I don't know any women who only talk about themselves (but I know plenty of men who do), and as much as you like to think they do, women don't (or very rarely) talk about their sex lives to other women. In fact, the subject of men hardly ever comes up because women like to talk about all kinds of things.

Good for you, I am glad you are above all that. Like I emphasized before "generally". You have to keep in mind the modern 20 something millenials are different than prior generations.

I get the feeling you don't actually know any women. Unfortunately most women don't know how men talk about them when they are with other men and think women won't hear it. Most women would be horrified. That Trump video really is 'normal locker room talk' (and fairly mild on the scale of male women-hatred).
If you would have read my post you would have noticed that I said men are guilty of many of the same behaviors. I am not arguing they are innocent at all.

The pathetic thing about men is that they feel threatened by women, and for the most part despise them. Hardly any women genuinely hate men, and god knows they have plenty of good reasons to.
Not really, we are communicatingly honestly with eachother. I don't feel threatened by you, and I hope you don't feel threatened by me.

Perhaps they are rational and intelligent enough to know that not all men are rapists and paedophiles, even if all rapists and paedophiles happen to be men.

All I argued was that IQ means nothing...so it wasn't bragging. And in regards to looks it was strictly pointing out I am normal when you accused me otherwise. Why would I brag about that online? This is a place for "information" through dialogues. I really don't understand what you are threatened about.
The simple truth is that the control of one's appetites does help with intelligence, and geniuses (such as Tesla again, along with his eastern spiritual teachers) observed this truth. To clear oneself of their appetites does help in seeing the world in different perspective.
Cop-out. ''Not ALL women are like that''. I know all kinds of women, and I don't know ANY women like that! But then, you are a yank, and they are a species unto themselves, known for their offensive superficiality (and erroneous use of 'than' after 'different')-- so perhaps that's the way it is over there.
If you were saying that 'IQ' means nothing then it was awfully half-hearted and obscure. It looked more like a chance to brag about your score.
vegetariantaxidermy

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:29 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:23 pm

What kind of philosopher are you?
I'm not gonna stand up for womankind when she insults and belittles me. Further more I said I hate women and I hate men, and I'm not inspired to have a charitable mood for you. I'm not gonna attack the dude who is standing up for me and talking to me in a civilized manner, and if he attacks you, then good for him, why would I try to stand up for you anyway? So he has a misogynist rant and you're a woman? Good. I don't particularly care for the way most women, (and most men) act anyway.
Yet you brought out the (whatever is current flavour-of-the-month on 'Progressive' yank talk-shows)phobic card when I called you a schizo freak. Forgive me, but by the 'quality' of your posts I assumed you would take it as a compliment :)
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:35 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Cop-out. ''Not ALL women are like that''.
I argued "generally" since the beginning. Like I said before, not all but the majority are like that.

I know all kinds of women, and I don't know ANY women like that! But then, you are a yank, and they are a species unto themselves, known for their offensive superficiality (and erroneous use of 'than' after 'different')-- so perhaps that's the way it is over there.

Considering how you word things here I would consider my point justified.

If you were saying that 'IQ' means nothing then it was awfully half-hearted and obscure. It looked more like a chance to brag about your score.
Why wouldn't I be happy with it? But I also stated that it is of no value in the real world. It would be equivalent to a weight lifter having a high bench press but being unable to throw a football....two separate skills all together.

By the way, this thread is about "Genius"...what its natures is. If I did not bring it up, from the nature of personal experience, well it would not be a legitimate conversation would it be? It would be just "academic theory" you would still be arguing against.

Genius is creativity, not an IQ score...I stick by that opinion.

It is very difficult not to offend you...are you alright?
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Eodnhoj7. His rationale is extremely subtle, and without at least a solid grasp of theoretical philosophy most of his remarks will go over the typical reader's head.
vegetariantaxidermy

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:54 am To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Eodnhoj7. His rationale is extremely subtle, and without at least a solid grasp of theoretical philosophy most of his remarks will go over the typical reader's head.
Is that right. :| Or is it sarcasm? There are some intelligent people on here but I hadn't included your or eodnklgk...amongst them.