the death of Genius and the rise of degenerates

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Re: the death of Genius and the rise of degenerates

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:55 am
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:54 am To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Eodnhoj7. His rationale is extremely subtle, and without at least a solid grasp of theoretical philosophy most of his remarks will go over the typical reader's head.
Is that right. :|
Yes. There’s also Eodnhoj7's heavy metaphysical outlook, which is deftly woven into his character- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Wittgenstein literature, for instance.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Eodnhoj7 tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- but even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
Or is it sarcasm? There are some intelligent people on here but I hadn't included your or eodnklgk...amongst them.
I always love it when someone tries to make a jab at someone's intelligence, and they end up making a grammatical error. Makes me feel like a kid in a candy factory with all that sweet material.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:11 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:55 am
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:54 am To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Eodnhoj7. His rationale is extremely subtle, and without at least a solid grasp of theoretical philosophy most of his remarks will go over the typical reader's head.
Is that right. :|
Yes. There’s also Eodnhoj7's heavy metaphysical outlook, which is deftly woven into his character- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Wittgenstein literature, for instance.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Eodnhoj7 tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- but even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
Or is it sarcasm? There are some intelligent people on here but I hadn't included your or eodnklgk...amongst them.
I always love it when someone tries to make a jab at someone's intelligence, and they end up making a grammatical error. Makes me feel like a kid in a candy factory with all that sweet material.
Indeed. It's always a sign of high intelligence when someone resorts to typos to 'win points'. Ironic that it's only the yanks on here who ever do it. And please. If something can only be deciphered by those with a 'genius-level intelligence' then it invariably means that it was a load of bollocks anyway. 'Emperor's new clothes' mean anything?
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:27 amIndeed. It's always
Well, no, just when that person is either trying to boaster their own intelligence or talk about how dumb someone else is. It's just a little fluff frosting, a lil cherry on top with that slight bit of irony.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:42 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:27 amIndeed. It's always
Well, no, just when that person is either trying to boaster their own intelligence or talk about how dumb someone else is. It's just a little fluff frosting, a lil cherry on top with that slight bit of irony.
adversus solem ne loquitor
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

I understand him just fine, and I have a IQ of 4.

And try not to mock his schitzo aspect, that can't be controlled (as far as I'm aware, he never said anywhere I'm aware of he is refusing medications). Kinda pointless and hateful to mock someone endlessly over a trait they can't conform to another standard with. You can occasionally bring it up, like making a short person joke, but doing it constantly is just being a pointless and increasingly weak willed dick. Dicks should always be firm and have a strong point to them, so as to be effective,so don't lessen the value of a good dick, of else they will come off as weak and pathetic, and nobody will want them around. You won't be a dick them, rather, just another asshole. And nobody likes assholes.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Everyone in your world has schizophrenia. I like that. That is an impactful insult. It brings to mind something like a David lynch short, where everyone just has these paranoia-induced hallucinations, and so these hallucinations sort of become reality, or inseparable from it.

Anyway, I was just chiming in for the memes, a noble cause far worth it, if you ask me.
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

Not everyone, just a few. But everyone is a fucking deceitful little thief where I live.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Thank you for the compliment, in all frankness I am glad "someone" understands why I am attempting to say.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:42 am I understand him just fine, and I have a IQ of 4.

And try not to mock his schitzo aspect, that can't be controlled (as far as I'm aware, he never said anywhere I'm aware of he is refusing medications).
Haha, no meds...at least I know where to go if I want a high.

In regards to the "schizo", the simple truth is that "truth is complex". What may seem like random patterns, to people like you for instance, appear like a symphony of order to me. Order is not always what someone perceives, or in this case "wants", it to be. The universe is more vast and complex than what we percieve it to be and the standards we use to "judge" that order (in this modern world) do not work as well as they could.

Kinda pointless and hateful to mock someone endlessly over a trait they can't conform to another standard with. You can occasionally bring it up, like making a short person joke, but doing it constantly is just being a pointless and increasingly weak willed dick. Dicks should always be firm and have a strong point to them, so as to be effective,so don't lessen the value of a good dick, of else they will come off as weak and pathetic, and nobody will want them around. You won't be a dick them, rather, just another asshole. And nobody likes assholes.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Thank you for the compliment, in all frankness I am glad "someone" understands why I am attempting to say.
*what
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:42 am trying to boaster their own intelligence
You should probably check your own work if you are going to resort to grammatical pettiness.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:50 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:42 am trying to boaster their own intelligence
You should probably check your own work if you are going to resort to grammatical pettiness.
But I'm not the one trying to boast his own intelligence, you see. I was saying that it was specifically, and only ironic if you are.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Considering all the genius here has degenerated is it possible we can get back on topic?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Back to topic everybody!

So women don't want to sleep with with once they encounter your personality, but that's their fault for not recognising your amazingness?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:10 pm Back to topic everybody!

So women don't want to sleep with with once they encounter your personality, but that's their fault for not recognising your amazingness?
You flatter me with compliments and attention, I don't know what to say...there is a guy out there for you somewhere...I would probably bore you with what I talk about.