the death of Genius and the rise of degenerates

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: the death of Genius and the rise of degenerates

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:00 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:11 am In today's culture you either can be "rational" and not get laid. Or be stupid and get laid.
How are all of you men coming up with such absurd reasons for why women don't want you? One man says "women only want money". It's not hard to guess that he probably never has any. Another man says, "women only want a penis -- they don't care about spirit". No, it's probably because that man is a freakin' nutjob!

And now you... deciding they don't want you because you're too rational. Righhhht... guess again... the reason must be something else. No, women do not want stupid men!

Women can see into men more than men seem to know. The women either decide to go along for the ride... or they get away from you as quickly as possible. Even when they're making a mistake... they often know from the start, and they MIGHT do it anyway... for awhile.

It sounds like all of you men are trying to blame women for why you're undesirable. Nope! They probably just SEE INTO YOU! They see your stupid crap and games... and they recognize what they actually represent to you... and they decide whether or not to play along. Chances are, you just aren't fun to play with. It's not that you're too awesome for them to appreciate. :) But I can see how that strokes your ego... and they can probably see your need for that too.
My 'favourite' is the whiners who say 'Boo hoo, women don't like me because I'm a nice guy, and women don't like nice guys'. Umm no. Women don't like you because you are not attractive or appealing in any way and in fact you are not very nice either.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:30 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:11 am

I can speak from personal experience...I can walk in a place and get any girl I want...until I open my mouth. It is actually very funny.

How do you know that? And do you have a particularly horrible voice? Nasally and high pitched?
I am about as normal as they come (when it comes to males) in regards to appearance, voice, etc. If you saw me you would believe I was either in the service or a biker or your average everyday normal healthy guy. Nothing that stands out in a negative way.

As a matter of fact I ran into multiple people asking if I was "so and so" on account of looks....I am up to 7 so far (all from different areas of the country).
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:31 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:30 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:11 am

I can speak from personal experience...I can walk in a place and get any girl I want...until I open my mouth. It is actually very funny.

How do you know that? And do you have a particularly horrible voice? Nasally and high pitched?
Not all geniuses sound like nerds.
The point is a literal in some respects, but mostly metaphorical. Women, generally speaking, are only interested in talking about themselves and negative attributes of other women. I want to emphasize "generally". In many respects they cannot comprehend, nor care about, anything other than their immediate environment (which again "generally" is "degenerates".)

The majority of conversations women have are generally about their own personal baggage or "who" is in a relationship with "who". These two subjects basically break down to "who is having sex with who".

Women are more obsessed with sex than men are, and any man who does not want to focus strictly on gossip or things of this nature will have a difficult time in finding any "balance" within a modern relationship. Now I am not against talking about these life subjects, it is just that there is very few subjects other than this a woman can talk about. There is no balance in it, and it is not healthy.

Now are all women like that? No, that would be foolish for me to say. The majority are and considering society is composed as a "majority" the nature of what people talk about are limited to what the general society is composed of....degeneration.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:45 am Okay, can you explain how after you read the replies which didn't touch on masculinity or feminity, you decided it did? Seems you had that conclusion independent of what anyone said.

I would like to point out the OP is half black in real life, though he tints his image to blue to look like a smurf (claims it is a purple unicorn, but definitely is a degenerated smurf).
Guess my response was over your simple mind.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:40 pm
The point is a literal in some respects, but mostly metaphorical. Women, generally speaking, are only interested in talking about themselves and negative attributes of other women. I want to emphasize "generally". In many respects they cannot comprehend, nor care about, anything other than their immediate environment (which again "generally" is "degenerates".)
Or, negative attributes of men.

Notice how the two women who posted in this thread, acted unsupportive and mean-spirited, negative and hostile towards you. Yet they claim that the problem is not women, but men. And they imply women are these saintly, nice creatures, all the while they insult and degrade you for not being "good enough" for these so-called saints.

Nikola Tesla went his whole life longing for the nurturing, kind-hearted woman, but it seems those kind of women are an endangered species. Prepare for a wave of Klingon/Vulcan/Romulan/Borg girls... Dr. Troi has left the starship...
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:33 am Now I have read the replies and have reflected on this. I have come to the following conclusion.

To be genius you need higher taste. People without higher taste are not genius, and therefore degenerate. There is different types of degeneracy. Something can be degenerate in form, but not function. (Hypermasculine.) Something can be degenerate in function, but not form. (Hyperfeminine.)
Modern society is both hypermasculine and hyperfeminine, degenerate in both form and function.
Maybe you're hanging out in a bad neighborhood. There are plenty of white people without culture and black people who pursue it.
GreatandWiseTrixie

OuterLimits wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:52 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:33 am Now I have read the replies and have reflected on this. I have come to the following conclusion.

To be genius you need higher taste. People without higher taste are not genius, and therefore degenerate. There is different types of degeneracy. Something can be degenerate in form, but not function. (Hypermasculine.) Something can be degenerate in function, but not form. (Hyperfeminine.)
Modern society is both hypermasculine and hyperfeminine, degenerate in both form and function.
Maybe you're hanging out in a bad neighborhood. There are plenty of white people without culture and black people who pursue it.
I know there are. I know plenty of rednecks, however Rednecks actually have a pretty alright culture. Redneck culture is better than ghetto culture.

And yes, there are a handful of rich blacks who try to blend in with White culture. Most of them don't really embrace it, they try to dress african. But alot of the bisexual blacks, who don't really fit in with blacks (since blacks seem to overemphasize shaming sexual deviancy or any kind of deviancy from ghetto culture) really do blend in with the whites and can assimilate with the whites no problem. Of course though this only a handful at most.
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:55 pm

I know there are. I know plenty of rednecks, however Rednecks actually have a pretty alright culture. Redneck culture is better than ghetto culture.

And yes, there are a handful of rich blacks who try to blend in with White culture. Most of them don't really embrace it, they try to dress african. But alot of the bisexual blacks, who don't really fit in with blacks (since blacks seem to overemphasize shaming sexual deviancy or any kind of deviancy from ghetto culture) really do blend in with the whites and can assimilate with the whites no problem. Of course though this only a handful at most.
Do you suppose that "black" "culture" has more behind it than genetics? Rednecks have not been subjected to the same generations-long dehumanization as blacks. If you look at ethnic groups in the US, you find that blacks have a high violent crime rate and hispanics pretty low. Meanwhile, worldwide, the cities with highest homicide rates are in South America rather than Africa.
GreatandWiseTrixie

OuterLimits wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:58 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:55 pm

Do you suppose that "black" "culture" has more behind it than genetics? Rednecks have not been subjected to the same generations-long dehumanization as blacks. If you look at ethnic groups in the US, you find that blacks have a high violent crime rate and hispanics pretty low. Meanwhile, worldwide, the cities with highest homicide rates are in South America rather than Africa.
Interesting argument...however.
Africa is a brutal, war-torn land with savage prisons and punishments. They literally stone homosexuals to death. In Africa, the laws itself are crimes. And "war-torn" isn't a crime, thus it doesn't show up in crime-stats because all out war is not a crime.

Oh and also...do you know in the first place, Africans helped the Whites sell slaves to America? They literally helped White people sell blacks to America.
And do you know some American Blacks owned slaves in the South?
They were savage to begin with.

Rap music is not a conspiracy enforced by whites, they litterally just love it because of their genetics. No white forces them to listen to it. Actually other blacks are the ones forcing rap music on people and themselves. And if you listen to the lyrics, its just so savage. There isn't even any feminine emotion to it at all.
For example, here is a white song about a Hitman killer. Even a song about a Hitman has an infinite amount of emotions to it compared to rap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fllf-WMB0hY
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

It is true what you say...but it is alright, they are just women. The truth is many of these women act that way because of the men they are around. I can't blame them entirely, considering what they say about the majority of men is true.

The simple truth is that neither men nor women love or respect eachother. It hurts both sides. Men use women for sex, women use men for money...nothing new or "genius" here.

Tesla, for all his faults (neurotic conditions), was a very virtuous and admirable man. The majority of his inventive career he gave credit to his mother for, without his mother Tesla could have been nothing. The simple truth is the virtues that women hate (being quiet spirited, gentle, and nurturing) are the virtues that men are willing to die to protect. Without these simple things...well...you get what you see today.
[/quote]
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

[/quote]

Nikola Tesla went his whole life longing for the nurturing, kind-hearted woman,
[/quote]

Who doesn't to be quite frank. However "longing" is a sickness of the mind and heart that must be overcome. Most wars and evils were started by the desire to be loved. It is the most evil desire their is.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:25 pm

[/quote]

Who doesn't to be quite frank. However "longing" is a sickness of the mind and heart that must be overcome. Most wars and evils were started by the desire to be loved. It is the most evil desire their is.
[/quote]

I think we need to have a nice long talk, my friend.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:28 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:25 pm

[/quote]

I think we need to have a nice long talk, my friend.
[/quote]

The simple truth is that the human condition is fragile, and that is our greatest strength the ability to embrace the darkness and form something from nothingness. That is creativity, that is genius...and it is rooted in the ability to "lay one's life down for others" as a foundation for further peoples to build upon.

That is what most true "genius" attempts to do...create from "nothingness". In that respect he maintains himself, through reason, as a son of the creator who also creates from "nothingness".

Life is vain and empty...the genius observes this and says in a loud voice: "So what? Do your worst and I will do mine."
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:06 pm Rap music is not a conspiracy enforced by whites, they litterally just love it because of their genetics. No white forces them to listen to it. Actually other blacks are the ones forcing rap music on people and themselves. And if you listen to the lyrics, its just so savage. There isn't even any feminine emotion to it at all.
For example, here is a white song about a Hitman killer. Even a song about a Hitman has an infinite amount of emotions to it compared to rap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fllf-WMB0hY
They, they, they. You seem to take it for granted that any person's attitudes and behavior come only from genetics. That's not rational. Rap music evolved out of all of the cultural influences of black America, and reflected a world which was becoming more violent and materialistic, not only in the black world but in white America.

You might find interesting the sections regarding "Hobbes' Leviathan" and the civilizing influence of the state in Steven Pinker's "The Better Angels of our Nature".

People find harbor where they will be accepted, and in recent decades white and black have become more segregated, so that increasingly a black person is likely to grow up in a different culture than a white person.
GreatandWiseTrixie

OuterLimits wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:40 pm
They, they, they. You seem to take it for granted that any person's attitudes and behavior come only from genetics. That's not rational. Rap music evolved out of all of the cultural influences of black America, and reflected a world which was becoming more violent and materialistic, not only in the black world but in white America.

You might find interesting the sections regarding "Hobbes' Leviathan" and the civilizing influence of the state in Steven Pinker's "The Better Angels of our Nature".

People find harbor where they will be accepted, and in recent decades white and black have become more segregated, so that increasingly a black person is likely to grow up in a different culture than a white person.
If white and black are segregated, then who is to blame for the conditions of the black environment? Whites or blacks?

Where does culture come from? How a mind believes life should be, or thin air?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G501Ii0X0NE