the death of Genius and the rise of degenerates

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

OuterLimits

Re: the death of Genius and the rise of degenerates

Post by OuterLimits »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:44 pm Where does culture come from? How a mind believes life should be, or thin air?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G501Ii0X0NE
Nobody is to blame. Certainly, no *group* is to blame for anything. No race or other grouping can be thought of a monolithic entity which performs actions and deserves blame or praise.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:11 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:22 pm \Too high IQ to get laid.
This is true, unless you make alot of money. I can speak from personal experience...I can walk in a place and get any girl I want...until I open my mouth. It is actually very funny.

The truth is women do not like rational men, the reason for this is because women fear reason. Women fear reason because they find it does not agree with whatever emotion they are feeling at the time and generally speaking Romance is a power trip for women that men see through.

In today's culture you either can be "rational" and not get laid. Or be stupid and get laid. Reason, as a gift from the creator, is always the better option.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

OuterLimits wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:23 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:44 pm Where does culture come from? How a mind believes life should be, or thin air?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G501Ii0X0NE
Nobody is to blame. Certainly, no *group* is to blame for anything. No race or other grouping can be thought of a monolithic entity which performs actions and deserves blame or praise.
No race can be a monolithic entity deserving blame or praise?

Then why do SJW's blame whites for all the world's problems and genocides?? :o
GreatandWiseTrixie

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:24 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:11 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:22 pm \Too high IQ to get laid.
This is true, unless you make alot of money. I can speak from personal experience...I can walk in a place and get any girl I want...until I open my mouth. It is actually very funny.

The truth is women do not like rational men, the reason for this is because women fear reason. Women fear reason because they find it does not agree with whatever emotion they are feeling at the time and generally speaking Romance is a power trip for women that men see through.

In today's culture you either can be "rational" and not get laid. Or be stupid and get laid. Reason, as a gift from the creator, is always the better option.
He seems like a nice man to me, radio shit is shit. People are degenerates with no taste, radio is a sure sign of degeneracy. People are not always attract to those with higher taste. And many aren't attracted to people who don't obey their religion. Religion, radio etc. are subjugation methods of the state, Laws are made as we are wards and children of the state, must obey the state/laws, usually inspired by Puritan values, as our metaphorical parents and moral enforcers.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:...
Rap music is not a conspiracy enforced by whites, they litterally just love it because of their genetics. ...
And all the white boys who love it as well that's their genetics is it?
No white forces them to listen to it. Actually other blacks are the ones forcing rap music on people and themselves. And if you listen to the lyrics, its just so savage. There isn't even any feminine emotion to it at all.
There used to be conscious lyrics but then they discovered that violent slack gangsta-rap sells to the white and black American public in it's billions and they all jumped on the band-wagon.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:30 pm
Rap music is not a conspiracy enforced by whites, they litterally just love it because of their genetics. ...
No white forces them to listen to it. Actually other blacks are the ones forcing rap music on people and themselves. And if you listen to the lyrics, its just so savage. There isn't even any feminine emotion to it at all.
There used to be conscious lyrics but then they discovered that violent slack gangsta-rap sells to the white and black American public in it's billions and they all jumped on the band-wagon.
Whites who like rap are degenerates. If a white boy likes rap he usually has a weak or corrupted feminine side. In normal whites they have a feminine side which appreciates higher aesthetics, such as classical music and beautiful pastoral scenery. If a white boy is hypermasculine, he is hiding from his feminine side, overcompensating with rap music, being a spiritual cuck who is afraid or ashamed of himself, embracing "other" to dominate him.

As far as rap goes, it can be expected for a typical white to like these rap songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NXuZT9SvNA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_8t6JAABI

Most whites will like rock music, and a couple rap songs like the ones I posted.
But if their love of rap goes farther than this, there is need for concern.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:35 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:30 pm
Whites who like rap are degenerates. If a white boy likes rap he usually has a weak or corrupted feminine side. In normal whites they have a feminine side which appreciates higher aesthetics, such as classical music and beautiful pastoral scenery. If a white boy is hypermasculine, he is hiding from his feminine side, overcompensating with rap music, being a spiritual cuck who is afraid or ashamed of himself, embracing "other" to dominate him.
GreatandWiseTrixie

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:39 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:35 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:30 pm And all the white boys who love it as well that's their genetics is it?
I can do him one better.
Neither low IQs or religious people should reproduce.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:33 pm
That is what most true "genius" attempts to do...create from "nothingness". In that respect he maintains himself, through reason, as a son of the creator who also creates from "nothingness".
This is what I mean by genius as third-gender. It leaves the comfort of the Feminity of Being, and builds.
But in order to build greatness from nothing, it must be Feminine. For the masculine mind holds the reluctance to dancing, folly, and the masculine mind resists creating pleasure from nothing, ie. the dance.
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:26 pm Then why do SJW's blame whites for all the world's problems and genocides?? :o
Your aim is to be as irrational as a group whom you consider irrational?

Black, white, man, woman, SJW, Atheist - these are all groups with plenty of diversity. It may be somewhat effective to generalize up to a point - but it is a plain cognitive fallacy to associate all members of an entire group with some trait that is more prominent on average than in other groups. "Men are tall. Women are short." Etc. It is an emotional weakness to do so constantly and compulsively just to shore yourself up.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Most whites will like rock music, and a couple rap songs like the ones I posted. ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsQhuxPsSjE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSFnygz ... SFnygzsLnk

God Bless the Welsh eh!

But I do agree with you, American rap died a death a long-time ago when it fed into the Yank dream of violence, guns, money and whores and produced slack gangsta-rap.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:For the masculine mind holds the reluctance to dancing, folly, and the masculine mind resists creating pleasure from nothing, ie. the dance.
:lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4eav7dFvc8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ILp-2i2Mns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP9YNwuo5js
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

Good read here regarding men or women or other types of person having *essential* characteristics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essentialism

Generally a boy growing up and a girl growing up are subjected to very different social pressures which mold their personalities, along with whatever is inherent in their hormones. A boy doesn't want to be mocked (or pushed and kicked) for being too girlish, etc.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:40 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:31 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:30 am

How do you know that? And do you have a particularly horrible voice? Nasally and high pitched?
Not all geniuses sound like nerds.
The point is a literal in some respects, but mostly metaphorical. Women, generally speaking, are only interested in talking about themselves and negative attributes of other women. I want to emphasize "generally". In many respects they cannot comprehend, nor care about, anything other than their immediate environment (which again "generally" is "degenerates".)

The majority of conversations women have are generally about their own personal baggage or "who" is in a relationship with "who". These two subjects basically break down to "who is having sex with who".

Women are more obsessed with sex than men are, and any man who does not want to focus strictly on gossip or things of this nature will have a difficult time in finding any "balance" within a modern relationship. Now I am not against talking about these life subjects, it is just that there is very few subjects other than this a woman can talk about. There is no balance in it, and it is not healthy.

Now are all women like that? No, that would be foolish for me to say. The majority are and considering society is composed as a "majority" the nature of what people talk about are limited to what the general society is composed of....degeneration.
No wonder women can't stand you. You are a misogynistic arsehole. I don't know any women who only talk about themselves (but I know plenty of men who do), and as much as you like to think they do, women don't (or very rarely) talk about their sex lives to other women. In fact, the subject of men hardly ever comes up because women like to talk about all kinds of things. I get the feeling you don't actually know any women. Unfortunately most women don't know how men talk about them when they are with other men and think women won't hear it. Most women would be horrified. That Trump video really is 'normal locker room talk' (and fairly mild on the scale of male women-hatred). The pathetic thing about men is that they feel threatened by women, and for the most part despise them. Hardly any women genuinely hate men, and god knows they have plenty of good reasons to. Perhaps they are rational and intelligent enough to know that not all men are rapists and paedophiles, even if all rapists and paedophiles happen to be men.

ps. I don't suppose you can see the irony in accusing women of only talking about themselves, after your little spiel about how 'manly' and attractive your appearance is and the fact that you have a 'genius level IQ' :lol: :lol: Btw, would that be online IQ tests? Everyone is a 'genius' on those, idiot.
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:09 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:40 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:31 am

Not all geniuses sound like nerds.
The point is a literal in some respects, but mostly metaphorical. Women, generally speaking, are only interested in talking about themselves and negative attributes of other women. I want to emphasize "generally". In many respects they cannot comprehend, nor care about, anything other than their immediate environment (which again "generally" is "degenerates".)

The majority of conversations women have are generally about their own personal baggage or "who" is in a relationship with "who". These two subjects basically break down to "who is having sex with who".

Women are more obsessed with sex than men are, and any man who does not want to focus strictly on gossip or things of this nature will have a difficult time in finding any "balance" within a modern relationship. Now I am not against talking about these life subjects, it is just that there is very few subjects other than this a woman can talk about. There is no balance in it, and it is not healthy.

Now are all women like that? No, that would be foolish for me to say. The majority are and considering society is composed as a "majority" the nature of what people talk about are limited to what the general society is composed of....degeneration.
No wonder women can't stand you. You are a misogynistic arsehole. I don't know any women who only talk about themselves (but I know plenty of men who do), and as much as you like to think they do, women don't (or very rarely) talk about their sex lives to other women. In fact, the subject of men hardly ever comes up because women like to talk about all kinds of things. I get the feeling you don't actually know any women. Unfortunately most women don't know how men talk about them when they are with other men and think women won't hear it. Most women would be horrified. That Trump video really is 'normal locker room talk' (and fairly mild on the scale of male women-hatred). The pathetic thing about men is that they feel threatened by women, and for the most part despise them. Hardly any women genuinely hate men, and god knows they have plenty of good reasons to. Perhaps they are rational and intelligent enough to know that not all men are rapists and paedophiles, even if all rapists and paedophiles happen to be men.

ps. I don't suppose you can see the irony in accusing women of only talking about themselves, after your little spiel about how 'manly' and attractive your appearance is and the fact that you have a 'genius level IQ' :lol: :lol: Btw, would that be online IQ tests? Everyone is a 'genius' on those, idiot.
No, everyone is not a high iq online.

And about the other thing...I hate men. I hate men and I hate women. Are you happy now that someone hates men? Do you feel relief that someone, finally, hates men?

I blame men for all the world's problems of the past. I blame women for all of the world's problems of the future.