ENLIGHTENMENT DEFINED SIMPLY

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Mortalsfool

ENLIGHTENMENT DEFINED SIMPLY

Post by Mortalsfool »

ENLIGHTENMENT IS!

Pure and simple. Enlightenment is: the ability to see and understand the dynamics that operate between causes and their resulting effects.

This power to cause this morphing changing isn't cloaked in mysteries or religious gibberish, on the contrary, these dynamics as I like to call them, operate using the same reliable principles that govern our physical world. Since its operation is in/on and to, the 'real-world', just as physical sciences can describe objects, so too, can philosophy use words to describe it. While it is unseen and invisible, it is not absent to observation, understanding, or even showing.

Once Enlightenment's principles are seen and understood, the laws that govern them don't change and predictability become an apparent result. As one who plants a seed understands the 'processes/dynamics' that end in fruition/effect, so too, an Enlightened one sees causes like 'seeds'.

Becoming aware requires a philosopher's Ego to have its mouth duct taped shut, and truth can then be seen and heard above the bustling arguments between inane opinions with idiots who've yet to start learning.

PS: I capitalized enlightenment to occupy the trolls. Like giving kids big blocks to play with, even though they don't know what the letters mean, so they can play while we ignore them.
]...[

Re: ENLIGHTENMENT DEFINED SIMPLY

Post by ]...[ »

Mortalsfool

Re: ENLIGHTENMENT DEFINED SIMPLY

Post by Mortalsfool »

]...[ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:13 pm .

Did I miss some point in this response?