Right to Bear Arms

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greta

Re: Right to Bear Arms

Post by Greta »

Walker wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:49 am
Greta wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:30 am Your main man is amoral. Just because you can "do anything" with power does not mean you should routinely abuse it.
There's a lot of evidence that Bill Clinton raped women.
So tell them about abuse of power.

No evidence that Trump is a rapist.
On the contrary, based on the evidence presented, Trump is a pervert and Clinton a philanderer.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greta wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:30 am
Walker wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:51 am... because pre-president Trump was once recorded saying the word pooossy during private citizen, locker-room-talk observations of groupies.
No one would care if he just used the word. I note that you appear to be context blind in this instance.
No. What I said holds true.

Pooossy is a phoenetic spelling. The purpose is to preemptively by-pass the mind of robotic censorship, should that be the dictate de jour eagerly accepted by those who have been conditioned to only know what the media tells them.

The media tells them to hate President Trump.

This link to a comprehensive study illustrates the heavy anti-Trump bias present in the thought stream, thus a plausible cause for Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) can be surmised.

Namely, folks are simply conditioned, which further distances the basis of reasoning from reality, and accounts for the existence of the selective comprehension, the selective outrage.

Covering President Trump in a Polarized Media Environment
http://www.journalism.org/2017/10/02/co ... vironment/
Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:05 am...
Weak presentation, on all accounts.

Now do your thing with the muddling.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Walker wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:32 am
Greta wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:30 am
Walker wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:51 am... because pre-president Trump was once recorded saying the word pooossy during private citizen, locker-room-talk observations of groupies.
No one would care if he just used the word. I note that you appear to be context blind in this instance.
No. What I said holds true.
You can't deny the quote. It's there on public record.

It's about him abusing his power, claiming that he can sexually molest women with impunity. I suppose you'd be cool with some guy grabbing your daughter by the vagina uninvited?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greta wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:02 am It's about him abusing his power, claiming that he can sexually molest women with impunity. I suppose you'd be cool with some guy grabbing your daughter by the vagina uninvited?
That's a snotty thing to say, Greta.

But it does remind me of a Dolly Parton interview, in which she briefly recounted her life story.

Pertinent highlights to your concerns.
- She was not a groupie.
- The day she graduated from H.S., she went to the big city to make her way in the music business.
- In the interview she was bluntly asked how she survived and thrived, being young and alone, going from the quiet country to the city.
- With great kindness and lightness she said that she knows about men and their ways, and how to deal with men.
- She had a lot of siblings. She turned the wealth of her success back to her family, and gave them their opportunities.
- She made her way on talent, brains and work.

To answer your question, my daughters also know the predatory nature of the world, and how to deal with it. They are strong, self-sufficient earners professionally trained and well-educated, and they are not groupies.

I’m confident that if the aforementioned rapist had ever misread appropriateness and pulled his rape routine on one of them, he would be eating his balls, figuratively if not literally.

The principle is quite simple. Rapists are mentally weak, and my daughters are not.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I don't know how anyone could 'grab a vagina' since it's internal, like grabbing a man by the anus.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:Weak presentation, on all accounts. ...
Since you've failed to quote me I have no idea which weak presentation you are referring to?
That's a bit rich from the incoherent one and one who turns all threads onto his pet peeve, Obama bigly bad, 'progressives' source of all evil, Trump is youuuuugely a very, very, bigly misunderstood genius tormented by the very, very, very evil progressive media, etc, ad nauseam.
Greta

Post by Greta »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:42 am I don't know how anyone could 'grab a vagina' since it's internal, like grabbing a man by the anus.
Ok pussy then, if you prefer. I was trying not to be too rude but that was futile here :lol:
Greta

Post by Greta »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:55 am
That's a bit rich from the incoherent one and one who turns all threads onto his pet peeve, Obama bigly bad, 'progressives' source of all evil, Trump is youuuuugely a very, very, bigly misunderstood genius tormented by the very, very, very evil progressive media, etc, ad nauseam.
A superb summary of Walker's angle.

There's so many axes being ground in this joint that we are drowning in metaphorical iron filings!
Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:55 am
Walker wrote:Weak presentation, on all accounts. ...
Since you've failed to quote me I have no idea which weak presentation you are referring to?
:lol:

Easy big fella.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote: :lol:

Easy big fella.
:roll: Not even breaking a sweat.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:43 pm
Walker wrote: :lol:

Easy big fella.
:roll: Not even breaking a sweat.
Then maybe you should.
Work off some lard.
Get into shape.

Get some bear arms.
You have the right.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greta wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:21 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:42 am I don't know how anyone could 'grab a vagina' since it's internal, like grabbing a man by the anus.
Ok pussy then, if you prefer. I was trying not to be too rude but that was futile here :lol:
After some of your filthy diatribes, you just have to be joking.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:Then maybe you should.
Work off some lard.
Get into shape.
Why? I can just buy a gun apparently.
Get some bear arms.
You have the right.
I know but I just don't need them over here at present.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dalek Prime wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:06 am I'd rather be shot, unarmed, than become a paranoid or homicidal loon who feels better with a gun. And I'm a marksman. Or rather was, until my eyes got older.
If it's only all about you, such a fate doesn't have to be forced onto another in your care.