Right to Bear Arms

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Right to Bear Arms

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:53 pm So how would you achieve such goals non-progressively?
Begin by dropping your model of adopting delusional, concocted premises, e.g.:

UK Wants To Jail People For Years For Viewing ‘Far-Right Propaganda’
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/uk-wa ... ropaganda/

“The United Kingdom is responding to its severe terror threat with a proposal of lengthy jail sentences for anyone who views “terrorist content” online.

Specifically, sentences of 15 years in prison for such an offense.

But what might constitute terrorist content? According to British Home Secretary Amber Rudd, that concept includes ‘far-right propaganda.’”
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

I'd rather be shot, unarmed, than become a paranoid or homicidal loon who feels better with a gun. And I'm a marksman. Or rather was, until my eyes got older.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Dalek Prime wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:06 am I'd rather be shot, unarmed, than become a paranoid or homicidal loon who feels better with a gun. And I'm a marksman. Or rather was, until my eyes got older.
Good for you, I'd rather put the perpetrator in the ground and take my chances.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:UK Wants To Jail People For Years For Viewing ‘Far-Right Propaganda’ ...
See the 'wants', that's not gets and you really ought to stop reading such rags.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am
Walker wrote:UK Wants To Jail People For Years For Viewing ‘Far-Right Propaganda’ ...
See the 'wants', that's not gets and you really ought to stop reading such rags.
You want to discredit such sources when someone else quotes something you don't like, but will use the source as reliable when they publish something you agree with.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 am
I can see why you would say that.

Your wants and views as explained in the link are perplexing to the freedom of mind required for philosophy, but go-to censorship is consistent with government subjugation.

No freedom of speech, no need to protect what you don't have.

Some of your attitudes towards women are rather barbaric, such as in the next link, while hypocritically fainting with the vapors because pre-president Trump was once recorded saying the word pooossy during private citizen, locker-room-talk observations of groupies.

'White girls are filthy': Wives of Asian men jailed for raping vulnerable British girls reveal why they blame the victims
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-too.html
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Walker wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:51 am Some of your attitudes towards women are rather barbaric.
It is really a good question which is more barbaric towards women, let alone people who are different, the British or Japanese? Both are arrogant to the extreme.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Walker wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:51 am... because pre-president Trump was once recorded saying the word pooossy during private citizen, locker-room-talk observations of groupies.
No one would care if he just used the word. I note that you appear to be context blind in this instance.

What was actually said:
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Billy Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Your main man is amoral. Just because you can "do anything" with power does not mean you should routinely abuse it.
Walker

Post by Walker »

thedoc wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:12 am
Walker wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:51 am Some of your attitudes towards women are rather barbaric.
It is really a good question which is more barbaric towards women, let alone people who are different, the British or Japanese? Both are arrogant to the extreme.
Speaking of arrogance, imagine Progressive politicians flooding the black-market with deadly weapons that resulted in murder.

Well, there's no need to strain the brain with imagining. It’s called Fast and Furious, and it broke gun laws at the highest levels.

Just because it was ignored by most media doesn’t mean that folks shouldn’t read about it, and form their own opinions.

Here’s a relevant link to the thread topic that also illustrates the idiocy of Progressives.

Remember when Barack Obama and Eric Holder allowed guns to be put in the hands of Mexican drug cartels in order to cause maximum violence?
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-03- ... lence.html#
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greta wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:30 am Your main man is amoral. Just because you can "do anything" with power does not mean you should routinely abuse it.
There's a lot of evidence that Bill Clinton raped women.
So tell them about abuse of power.

No evidence that Trump is a rapist.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:I can see why you would say that. ...
Can you, I doubt it.
Your wants and views as explained in the link are perplexing to the freedom of mind required for philosophy, but go-to censorship is consistent with government subjugation.
Try speaking English.
No freedom of speech, no need to protect what you don't have.
They can say what they like, I'm just pointing out its a rag.
Some of your attitudes towards women are rather barbaric, such as in the next link, while hypocritically fainting with the vapors because pre-president Trump was once recorded saying the word pooossy during private citizen, locker-room-talk observations of groupies. ...
You've got the wrong guy not least because I have no idea what a 'pooossy' is?
'White girls are filthy': Wives of Asian men jailed for raping vulnerable British girls reveal why they blame the victims
From their point of view I guess they are. Funnily enough the official report of the matter confirms that the reason why these gangs weren't prosecuted earlier was not as the right-wing rags want it to be, fear of them being called racist because they were Asian, but because the police and many of the 'care' workers, et al thought pretty much the same about these girls and thought they were 'bringing it on themselves', think of it a bit like the daily mail and other right-wing rags that think that scantily clad girls who get raped were 'asking for it'. Amusing how much the right-wing and the fundamentally conservative Muslim community have in common.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:There's a lot of evidence that Bill Clinton raped women.
So tell them about abuse of power. ...
Is there, where? You mean Jeffrey Epstein?
No evidence that Trump is a rapist.
Apart from both him and Clinton attending Epstein's parties that is.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:50 amAmusing how much the right-wing and the fundamentally conservative Muslim community have in common.
You're quite confused. Bill Clinton is a Left Winger.

Do your own research.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:It is really a good question which is more barbaric towards women, let alone people who are different, the British or Japanese? Both are arrogant to the extreme.
Don't you mean "whom"?
Speaking of arrogance, imagine Progressive politicians flooding the black-market with deadly weapons that resulted in murder.

Well, there's no need to strain the brain with imagining. It’s called Fast and Furious, and it broke gun laws at the highest levels.

Just because it was ignored by most media doesn’t mean that folks shouldn’t read about it, and form their own opinions.

Here’s a relevant link to the thread topic that also illustrates the idiocy of Progressives.

Remember when Barack Obama and Eric Holder allowed guns to be put in the hands of Mexican drug cartels in order to cause maximum violence?
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-03- ... lence.html#
Olly North anyone?

CIA, cocaine and the contras anyone?

What a cesspool both your right-wing party's are.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:You're quite confused. Bill Clinton is a Left Winger. ...
Neither of your right-wing parties are any where near being of the Left.
Do your own research.
:lol: You call those rags 'research'?