Einstein and the Cosmic Man

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Nick_A

Re: Einstein and the Cosmic Man

Post by Nick_A »

marjoram_blues wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:15 pm
Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:05 pm
Harbal wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:52 pm Is it possible to put in a request for the shutdown of this thread? I enjoyed seeing Nick's other thread locked so much that I have a craving to experience it again, it's very adictive.
I can't blame you. As a secular intolerant you enjoy the victory of secular intolerance shouting down a thread. fortunately there have always been those like Einstein who have experienced enough in their lives not to fall victim to the results of secular brain washing. Without this freedom they would be incapable of intuition.

the emotional intimidation of secular intolerance breeds snowflakes in universities. You may want to be a snowflake but I prefer having Einstein's inner freedom to be capable of intuition and respect for the ideal of the cosmic man. The thread was shut down but it served its purpose and that is all that matters.
People that use the word 'snowflake' in a bad way deserve to be shot.
Snowflakes are beautiful, fragile, a work of nature silently falling. Unique.
Unlike the repetitive ugliness of dead dogma, still the bully bunch.
Until those exuding secular intolerance piss on them. Then they become part of human waste as is the norm in Plato's cave.
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:25 pm
marjoram_blues wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:15 pm
Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:05 pm

I can't blame you. As a secular intolerant you enjoy the victory of secular intolerance shouting down a thread. fortunately there have always been those like Einstein who have experienced enough in their lives not to fall victim to the results of secular brain washing. Without this freedom they would be incapable of intuition.

the emotional intimidation of secular intolerance breeds snowflakes in universities. You may want to be a snowflake but I prefer having Einstein's inner freedom to be capable of intuition and respect for the ideal of the cosmic man. The thread was shut down but it served its purpose and that is all that matters.
People that use the word 'snowflake' in a bad way deserve to be shot.
Snowflakes are beautiful, fragile, a work of nature silently falling. Unique.
Unlike the repetitive ugliness of dead dogma, still the bully bunch.
Until those exuding secular intolerance piss on them. Then they become part of human waste as is the norm in Plato's cave.
80 pages to go...
Or no...
Last edited by marjoram_blues on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davidm

Post by davidm »

Too bad for Nicky that Einstein was, basically, a secular humanist.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

marjoram_blues wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:30 pm
80 pages to go...
Mine's only a flying visit, I can only stomach Nick in short bursts.
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

Harbal wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:35 pm
marjoram_blues wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:30 pm
80 pages to go...
Mine's only a flying visit, I can only stomach Nick in short bursts.
Too bad. He brings out the best in you.
But yeah, enough is enough.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

marjoram_blues wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:39 pm
Too bad. He brings out the best in you.
It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it. :wink:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:45 pm Image
The only thing Nick has to fear is making a fool of himself, but in that respect, his bravery knows no bounds.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

True, but a supporter of cave life dedicated to debating fragments is incapable of a quiet mind. They cannot consciously experience a contradiction as a whole. They must choose between sides. But it is the conscious experience of the wholeness of a contradiction that enables the intuitive mind to open. The sad part is that most never experience it and are content with nastiness and arguing opinions leading nowhere.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 pm The sad part is that most never experience it and are content to argue opinions.
If you don't like arguing about opinions I suggest you shut up.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 pm
True, but a supporter of cave life dedicated to debating fragments is incapable of a quiet mind. They cannot consciously experience a contradiction as a whole. They must choose between sides. But it is the conscious experience of the wholeness of a contradiction that enables the intuitive mind to open. The sad part is that most never experience it and are content with nastiness and arguing opinions leading nowhere.
I agree.

So stay as the fire-light that extinguishes everything without ever extinguishing itself.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:04 pm
I agree.
If you value our friendship, Dontask, I suggest you stop agreeing with him.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:04 pm
Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 pm
I agree.

So stay as the fire-light that extinguishes everything without ever extinguishing itself.
But don't deny the contradiction between man's spiritual and animal nature. Without consciously experiencing the struggle between our natures we remain captivated by imagination and residents of Plato's cave. The secularist reconciles our two natures through imagination.Secular intolerance and spiritual escapism oppose conscious reconciliation which is why it is both so rare and so valuable. Einstein could experience his nothingness so didn't get in his own way. Even that is very rare in this day and age.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 pm
But don't deny the contradiction between man's spiritual and animal nature. Without consciously experiencing the struggle between our natures we remain captivated by imagination and residents of Plato's cave. The secularist reconciles our two natures through imagination.Secular intolerance and spiritual escapism oppose conscious reconciliation which is why it is both so rare and so valuable. Einstein could experience his nothingness so didn't get in his own way. Even that is very rare in this day and age.
I totally get this Nick.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 pm Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Simone Weil. Simone Weil. Simone Weil. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Einstein. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Simone Weil. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Einstein. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Simone Weil and Einstein. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave. Plato's cave.
Is it just me or is this getting a bit repetitive?