Love, joy, humour, creativity, optimism and gratitude

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Love, joy, humour, creativity, optimism and gratitude

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Actually the miserable old coots are more appealing in this context. At least they are honest.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Ha! Misery is only honest to you because that's all you want to see.

Go find another shoulder to cry on. I'm not interested.
vegetariantaxidermy

Who's crying? I'm sorry about your chronic insanity, but it's really not my problem.
Greta

Post by Greta »

A right little bundle of joy, you are :lol: . Very free with rash accusations with zero basis. Just smears. There's too much of this rubbish online. Disingenuous, cynical and amoral behaviour.

I gather that you intend on pushing me until there is a fight, in which case you can claim to have revealed my hypocrisy.

If it's any consolation, when I break my equanimity for anyone, there's a fair chance it will be for you or Nick, who each are expert at getting under people's skins.
vegetariantaxidermy

This is all just banter and kidding around isn't it? Where's your sense of humour? :?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:45 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:58 am
Hobbes' Choice wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:48 pm A beautiful, creative woman, bought me a bottle of wine today, for all my "help" and "inspiration" for assisting her to create some beautiful sculptural creations over the last 6 months.

I am easily able to say this because I have been absent from this Forum for most of that time. Maybe if I had continued to be a regular contributor I'd have hidden away that pleasant fact from those that would pour scorn on it.
Courage, Hobbes.

Would you kindly post a picture of your work again? Amazing talent.

Yesterday I happened upon wild vultures devouring a deer by the road. Twenty to thirty of them. What a sight. A fact-of-life with implications, but not discussed everywhere.
Seems like you observed a metaphor for PhilNow, except that the deer that needs devouring, like Bob & Bill are too unpalatable for even the most tasteless vultures, so they continue to flourish and rot by the road side.
But sometimes metaphors go too far.
Second request to see what you found in the clay:

It goes the other way.
The vultures are the reality.
Similarities of comparison are sometimes in the form of similies, metaphors, and reality unfolding unto a dimension of form.

Philosophy is more about what seekers found than what they sought.
However, each person is incomparable, so to compare one’s own observations to a philosopher's findings is imitative.

Mysticism is more about the seeking.

Knowledge is just what it says.