Moderators: AMod, iMod

Nick_A

Re: Secular Intolerance

Post by Nick_A »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:53 pm
Nick_A wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:35 pm
Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:26 pm

Why do you ask?
To demonstrate the ignorance of those teaching sex education.
I don't understand where you are coming from here. How would they respond, do you think?
I don't know what they would come up with. That is the point. If they don't understand the purposes of sex and sex energy how could they get beyond telling a girl to put a condom on a cucumber and take it home to practice with?
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Nick_A wrote:
If they don't understand the purposes of sex and sex energy how could they get beyond telling a girl to put a condom on a cucumber and take it home to practice with?
Re "sex and sex energy", the importance of well-founded relationships is addressed by good sex education.

Techniques of contraception and safe sex are best practiced so that when done for real they are well done. Condoms are the easiest technique to avail oneself of. Your dislike and fear of physicality shows also in your remarks about women .
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Nick_A wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:53 pm
Nick_A wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:35 pm

To demonstrate the ignorance of those teaching sex education.
I don't understand where you are coming from here. How would they respond, do you think?
I don't know what they would come up with. That is the point. If they don't understand the purposes of sex and sex energy how could they get beyond telling a girl to put a condom on a cucumber and take it home to practice with?
What do you think of the videos that were linked? A good or bad way to explain to children about sex?
It might help me understand what you are asking.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:45 pm
Nick_A wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:53 pm

What do you think of the videos that were linked? A good or bad way to explain to children about sex?
It might help me understand what you are asking.
Sex education can only be taght in the context of respect for the human body. There is a reason why the body is considered the temple of the holy Spirit . It requires understanding the qualities of energy that function in our bodies and how they interact.

Sex energy is the creative energy and a very high quality. It not only makes babies possible but also serves the creation of our inner lives. However when it is suppressed it takes the place of emotional energy and its quality is like putting a very high octane in a car. It doesn’t run right. When sex energy takes the place of emotional energy it intensifies our negative emotions and people go berserk which is all too common. When emotional energy takes the place of sex energy its lesser quality produces escapist fantasy all too common in what people call spirituality for some reason..

This cannot be explained to a normal young girl indoctrinated with all sorts of political correctness but respect for life and respect for our bodies can be taught. It is natural for a girl to”feel” quality. Modern society stresses sleaze. It makes money. Someone who understands can enable a young girl to feel the difference and the attraction to normalcy.

A young girl can learn that she has the responsibility for continuing the objective quality of our species. Men are concerned with quantity but she is capable being attracted to what matches her own objective inner quality. She does this by considering sex as something sacred serving a higher purpose – the quality of our species. In other words; don’t get drunk and screw anything that walks because your friends are doing it. Sex is more important.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Our drives can be harnessed in any number of ways, eg. towards creativity or fields where high intensity performance is required. The idea that sublimated sexual energy always manifests as negative emotions is simply more false information. It can be the case, but not necessarily at all.

It would seem that Nick himself is swamped by negative emotions (eg. this whole thread), perhaps because women sense his misogyny and reject him. As a solipsist, he will typically project his own issues on to others.
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

Greta wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:10 am Our drives can be harnessed in any number of ways, eg. towards creativity or fields where high intensity performance is required. The idea that sublimated sexual energy always manifests as negative emotions is simply more false information. It can be the case, but not necessarily at all.

It would seem that Nick himself is swamped by negative emotions (eg. this whole thread), perhaps because women sense his misogyny and reject him. As a solipsist, he will typically project his own issues on to others.
81 pages. He's loving it.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

marjoram_blues wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:17 am
Greta wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:10 am Our drives can be harnessed in any number of ways, eg. towards creativity or fields where high intensity performance is required. The idea that sublimated sexual energy always manifests as negative emotions is simply more false information. It can be the case, but not necessarily at all.

Absolutely! Better bad publicity than no publicity.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Nick_A wrote:...
qualities of energy that function in our bodies and how they interact.
About these ' qualities of energy', what does this mean?

And I have to say you really are a creepy little character.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Greta wrote:

There is nothing more offensive to a secular intolerant than anyone supporting the human need to leave the psychological confines of life in Plato's cave. It simply cannot be tolerated. Imagine young people feeling the attraction to eros and elders around them not only being being completely oblivious but also expressing intolerance towards this basic human need.

I never thought I would learn of a form of human killing more celebrated than abortion but spirit killing has surpassed abortion in the satisfaction obtained from killing the young. What will they think of next I wonder?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Nick_A wrote:What will they think of next I wonder?
Probably some form of patriarchal mystical christian indoctrination is my guess.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

marjoram_blues wrote: 81 pages. He's loving it.
Be fair, what else can an unemployed college drop-out do with his time?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:36 am
qualities of energy that function in our bodies and how they interact.
About these ' qualities of energy', what does this mean?

And I have to say you really are a creepy little character.
I'm not that little. I'm not going to start explaining energy concepts like chi and chakras. There are limits.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

marjoram_blues wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:17 am

Sorry to disappoint you but but I don't find anything enjoyable about secular intolerance and the child abuse it promotes. Frankly it disgusts me so I expose it for what it is.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

I'm not that little. I'm not going to start explaining energy concepts like chi and chakras. There are limits.
:lol: There is and with 'chi and chakras' you certainly are the full-ticket of corny pastiche.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

I can't resist posting this. What is this obsession these female teachers have with putting condoms on cucumbers or fake penises? And they call this sex education. Next time I shop in Keyfood and see women sizing up the cucumbers, I'll know what they are thinking about. I hope some parent sues the school for sexual harassment. Anyhow, this is so bad it is good. Do it Lisa

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... eries.html