Secular Intolerance

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greta

Re: Secular Intolerance

Post by Greta »

Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:50 amI can't resist posting this. What is this obsession these female teachers ...

http://www.foxnews ...
This is why you can't get laid and seemingly feel compelled to spray the internet with your poisoned mental jism.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Greta wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:38 am
Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:50 amI can't resist posting this. What is this obsession these female teachers ...

http://www.foxnews ...
This is why you can't get laid and seemingly feel compelled to spray the internet with your poisoned mental jism.
Your irrational defense of secular intolerance has reached the level of madness. The documentary is typical CNN secular sleaze. Don't blame FOX. Maybe Lisa gives good head. At least the boys will learn something
Greta

Post by Greta »

Nick, all you are doing is parading your insanity and sex offender scale misogyny to a few bemused forum members.

Still, the others are right, responding just helps to feed your toxic craving for attention. I've been lazy. If I'm feeling tired or uninspired, your posts are easy and quick because they are so poorly reasoned. Your threads are like the philosophy equivalent of McDonalds - cheap, easy and unhealthy.

Sadly, there are genuine issues with education, but that your reckless dream of a new controlling theocracy obfuscates the actual problems.
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:18 am
marjoram_blues wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:17 am
Greta wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:10 am Our drives can be harnessed in any number of ways, eg. towards creativity or fields where high intensity performance is required. The idea that sublimated sexual energy always manifests as negative emotions is simply more false information. It can be the case, but not necessarily at all.

It would seem that Nick himself is swamped by negative emotions (eg. this whole thread), perhaps because women sense his misogyny and reject him. As a solipsist, he will typically project his own issues on to others.
81 pages. He's loving it.
Sorry to disappoint you but but I don't find anything enjoyable about secular intolerance and the child abuse it promotes. Frankly it disgusts me so I expose it for what it is.
82 pages and still flashing his little piece, drooping in disappointment. :lol:
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Nick, your facility with English and love of words doesn't disguise your bad taste. You read Fox news. I have urged you to read reliable sources.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

In 2012, Child Protective Services estimated that 686,000 children were victims of maltreatment in the United States — or 9.2 per 1,000 – and over 80% of the perpetrators of these crimes were the children’s parents. And of this number, 88% were biological parents, not step- or adopted as many of us have been taught to believe.

In addition, 45% of the total number of perpetrators were men. And 54%? Women.

Surprised? I was, too.

After all, we have been conditioned to believe that the majority of people who commit abuse are men.

But this isn’t necessarily the case.

True, men are historically more likely to commit violent crimes. But child abuse comes in many forms — physical, sexual, emotional, and neglectful. And in the majority of child abuse cases (78%), the victims suffer from neglect, which women are more likely to commit.

These numbers – not to mention the psychological damage – indicate that the concept of females as perpetrators of child abuse is not something that the feminist movement can continue to ignore or downplay.
A previous girl friend told me that I was totally ignorant as to the motives of women. I've been inclined to believe women would be more opposed to metaphysical repression. But this is only true of women not yet secularized. Women on this thread have been secularized. Secular intolerance and the emotional/spiritual abuse it causes is somehow considered a noble cause and a sign of enlightenment.
“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”
William Congreve (The Mourning Bride).
The modern version is
Hell hath no fury like a woman's secular beliefs scorned.
Nothing is safe, not even the innocent.
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

The idiot continues. Somebody needs to help him stop his raving lunacy. Rick ?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Nick_A wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:26 pm
In 2012, Child Protective Services estimated that 686,000 children were victims of maltreatment in the United States — or 9.2 per 1,000 – and over 80% of the perpetrators of these crimes were the children’s parents. And of this number, 88% were biological parents, not step- or adopted as many of us have been taught to believe.

In addition, 45% of the total number of perpetrators were men. And 54%? Women.

Surprised? I was, too.

After all, we have been conditioned to believe that the majority of people who commit abuse are men.

But this isn’t necessarily the case.

True, men are historically more likely to commit violent crimes. But child abuse comes in many forms — physical, sexual, emotional, and neglectful. And in the majority of child abuse cases (78%), the victims suffer from neglect, which women are more likely to commit.

These numbers – not to mention the psychological damage – indicate that the concept of females as perpetrators of child abuse is not something that the feminist movement can continue to ignore or downplay.
A previous girl friend told me that I was totally ignorant as to the motives of women. I've been inclined to believe women would be more opposed to metaphysical repression. But this is only true of women not yet secularized. Women on this thread have been secularized. Secular intolerance and the emotional/spiritual abuse it causes is somehow considered a noble cause and a sign of enlightenment.
“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”
William Congreve (The Mourning Bride).
The modern version is
Hell hath no fury like a woman's secular beliefs scorned.
Nothing is safe, not even the innocent.
Secular intolerance must be claimed a noble expression of compassionate human intelligence to protect the young from being exposed to "wrong thoughts." This is how far we've sunk. Bring back the Limbo Rock. How low can we go?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Nick_A wrote:... foxnews.com/entertainment/...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Fuxs News and the entertainment section to boot.

So much for the 'enlightenment'.
AMod

Post by AMod »

That'll do I think.