Curvature as Energy

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Curvature as Energy

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Impenitent wrote:are atoms perfectly stable?

I would argue that neither atoms nor numbers. Numbers as their continued reflection, by manifesting other rational numbers (pi being a more "abstract" example") maintain stability. All stability is reflection relative to time/space, with this reflection equivalent to a "propagation" or "multiplication"

what is your scale of structure?
The dimensions previously mentioned. All structures are merely symmetry through reflections. The observation or "reflectivity" is the observation of structures. In regards to the "size" (in everyday speech) this would have to be at the quantum level.

abstractions are neither stable nor structural...
That is a separate argument, however we can both agree that "the physical" is not either. If this is the case, that neither are "stable" (although I do not agree with it) then numbers "must" have physical counter parts. Abstractions are structural because of the manifestation of ratios, symmetry and proportions. However, the "time-scale" of that structure is a separate question.

some curves have great energy
Yes...I agree %100, I would argue that all curvature has energy. With that being said, the relfectivity of numbers (as reflection is a curvature) would mean that all numbers have "energy counter-parts through particle-waves".

-Imp
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

numbers are nothing but human ideas

no human, no numbers - no structure or stability either

-Imp
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Impenitent wrote:numbers are nothing but human ideas

no human, no numbers - no structure or stability either

-Imp
What and structure and stability are ideas too? Are not ideas structures with a degree of stability?
What you are basically saying is: "No humans; no reality." So your argument is equivalent to: "If I shut my eyes then the argument doesn't exist."

I understand what you are saying, and I am philosophically along the similar line of "Observation forms reality", so I am not disagreeing with you just for the sake of it.

However, the argument about the structure of numbers still stands.

All waves are composed of reflective lines.
All particles are composed of reflective points.
All rational numbers are composed of reflective "1"s that are equivalent in both form and function to "the line" and the "point".