My only reason for living

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

MozartLink

Re: My only reason for living

Post by MozartLink »

Lacewing wrote:
MozartLink wrote:The only thing that makes my life worth living is me being happy and enjoying my life and my hobbies... /...I will give up and end my life
Why have you started countless threads to say these same things over and over? Why is it necessary to keep repeating them, and trying to get people to keep responding to them, when you've already received responses? What are you looking for -- and why here? Surely you've noticed the kind of feedback people give here -- a lot of it is sharp -- so why are you putting yourself in this position, and playing your records over and over for us?
Read my previous posts. They tell you why. I am attempting to draw in those disrespectful people I've mentioned so that I can attack them in return so that they will no longer disrespect me anymore.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

MozartLink wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
MozartLink wrote:The only thing that makes my life worth living is me being happy and enjoying my life and my hobbies... /...I will give up and end my life
Why have you started countless threads to say these same things over and over? Why is it necessary to keep repeating them, and trying to get people to keep responding to them, when you've already received responses? What are you looking for -- and why here? Surely you've noticed the kind of feedback people give here -- a lot of it is sharp -- so why are you putting yourself in this position, and playing your records over and over for us?
Read my previous posts. They tell you why. I am attempting to draw in those disrespectful people I've mentioned so that I can attack them in return so that they will no longer disrespect me anymore.
Are you saying that's your reason you've written ALL of the MANY threads you've written that talk about your own struggle... which appear to have nothing to do with anyone else? Those other threads weren't genuine as represented -- they were just you trying to lure people in to attack you? Is that what you're saying?
Last edited by Lacewing on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

thedoc wrote:“If they would rather die, . . . they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”
Being an idiot isn't going to help, doc.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

thedoc wrote:“If they would rather die, . . . they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”
Time to rename to ConcentrationCampDoc?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

FlashDangerpants wrote:
I think he was being ironic: The ghost of Christmas to come, or something. Or did I mean moronic?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

FlashDangerpants wrote:
I prefer DeathCampDoc.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Harbal wrote:
Being an idiot isn't going to help, doc.
Well it certainly isn't helping MozartLink, but you could be his friend.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Harbal wrote: I think he was being ironic: The ghost of Christmas to come, or something.
I was being unsympathetic. It was both Scrooge and the ghost of Christmas Present.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

thedoc wrote:but you could be his friend.
I think he's already got enough problems, doc.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Harbal wrote:
I don't see it as reducing his problems, rather I think that your being his friend would make his problems worse, sort of like Job's "friends".
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

thedoc wrote:
I don't see it as reducing his problems, rather I think that your being his friend would make his problems worse, sort of like Job's "friends".
What planet are you on, doc. :)
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

thedoc wrote:
Harbal wrote:
You should definitely give us more of your opinions about comedy. This is why we regard them so highly.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

MozartLink wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
I forgot this thread XD. I thought you weren't going to post more here Mozart. Don't pay attention to flowapowa (lazywing) she can only see herself, and not very good.
;)

You can post all the posts you want, at least your posts mean something to you. Many people repeat things as a mantra, to keep themselves believing something, specially if they fear a lot.

What I would tell you is:

Stop thinking in that people like something that can be teached with harm. Think more in yourself. How old are you? This world is enormous, there are people of every kind, there are bodies with two heads, and we are all very small. Maybe a travel would be good for you, get out of your home, of the people you know, know new people. Learn to make a distinction. Have you tried that? Think exactly in what do you want, and start by "the little things", maybe you can't have a big goal just now, but you certanly like some things more than others. I think I heard you like music: play music, learn music.

Maybe you feel that nobody will understand it, in that case, I can understand that kind of feelings, and you should center in finding the kind of people who like things that you like. What more do you like? You are anxious, then, it's not very useful, but... think like this, if you are in the crap... things can't get worse, be relaxed in your crap, in that "empty" feeling, there is no need to hurry up. Life has good moments, and bad moments, and things must be really bad if you can't eat chocolate. Eat chocolate. And start something...

There is something you want, I'm sure of it.

Get out of things things that consume lot of time with no thinking, things to "avoid reality": TV, videogames, majority of internet... try to avoid them. Put a time of the day for everything. Order your time and that will reorganize day by day your head.

There are going to be endless disrepectuful idiots in your life, if you take care of the ones who disturbed you, that won't change anything. Don'twaste your time in them, unless they are disturbing you in the moment. And if they do so, then don't try to harm to make them respect or understand what pain is, and I recomend... don't even try to make them feel fear. Just take care of them in the quickest and easiest way you can.

If you post more, I recomend you trying to be more concrete, we all read what you think, now, continue your thoughts about it, don't keep in that.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

FlashDangerpants wrote: You should definitely give us more of your opinions about comedy. This is why we regard them so highly.
Mostly comedy is funny, except when it isn't.

BTW, I am under no illusions as to how my opinion is regarded on this or any other forum.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

TSBU wrote:Don't pay attention to flowapowa (lazywing) she can only see herself, and not very good.
Sounds like you're talking about yourself, TSBU. You do seem to spin in your own head a lot. And you seem obsessed with taking your lame swipes at me, which I consider a compliment because I've apparently really touched a nerve in you and you can't even control yourself from thrashing out about it. Maybe at some point you'll stop being childishly reactive and actually start hearing and understanding.