My only reason for living

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: My only reason for living

Post by FlashDangerpants »

TSBU wrote: Then, why don't you ask before asuming that he has a disorder and he is obsesed, and he is not evolving in his life after three fucking posts?
He has 187 posts and they are pretty much all about the same thing.

And he told us about the disorder, I'd never heard of it before.

Why didn't you ask before assuming?
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

FlashDangerpants wrote:
TSBU wrote: Then, why don't you ask before asuming that he has a disorder and he is obsesed, and he is not evolving in his life after three fucking posts?
He has 187 posts and they are pretty much all about the same thing.

And he told us about the disorder, I'd never heard of it before.

Why didn't you ask before assuming?
Because I was trying to show what she does, doing it when I talk. But I didn't really do that, you can see a "maybe" in my post.

He has lot of posts about the same, I didn't know that, so I was wrong about that this time.
But I think I'm not the only one XD.
I have an idea, lets wait his next post, if it happens, and I'll tell why.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

TSBU to FlashDangerpants wrote: He has lot of posts about the same, I didn't know that, so I was wrong about that this time.
Right. So you should shut the fuck up, or get up to speed, so that you know why I'm saying what I'm saying, instead of just making up your own idiotic projections.
TSBU wrote:I have an idea, lets wait his next post, if it happens, and I'll tell why.
Oh, we're supposed to wait to see what you think? You're so far behind... so who cares?
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Lacewing wrote:
TSBU to FlashDangerpants wrote: He has lot of posts about the same, I didn't know that, so I was wrong about that this time.
Right. So you should shut the fuck up, or get up to speed, so that you know why I'm saying what I'm saying, instead of just making up your own idiotic projections.
You couldn't wait to say "I told you" XD could you? But you are "more wrong than me. This post is showing it :)
You help nobody.
Lacewing wrote:
TSBU wrote:I have an idea, lets wait his next post, if it happens, and I'll tell why.
Oh, we're supposed to wait to see what you think? You're so far behind... so who cares?
HAhahahaha, see? you are only worried about things like "wait" or "not wait" for me. We are suposed to wait for the thing I need to show you that your posts are crap, that is, his next post, if it happens, would be something useful for my argument. Look, I was wrong one time, in every one of your posts you are "too quick".
And I know that you don't care, but I'll keep doing it, as I said.
Enjoy :3
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

TSBU wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:In all fairness to MozartLink, anhedonia is not just something to change you mind on, or snap out of. It is a common manifestation of several concurrent mental health issues.
So is there any point to creating such repetitive threads -- OR any point in responding to them -- or is it all just uncontrollable ramblings that never go anywhere?

I don't mean to sound insensitive -- I'm just trying to speak "straight" to it. I can understand that a lot of behaviors and/or disorders aren't something that a person can just "snap out of", but isn't a reflection of what they're doing informative on some level... for them to then use to evolve in whatever way they want/can, if they want/can?

What's the alternative?
Maybe the guy is young and his parents are saying all the time the same things and he need to find a person who agree or a person who is saying what he doesn't hear all the time. Maybe he is as obsesed with that as you are with your absurd "Nothing is true". Maybe he is another shit poster here, like ken, but at leaast one who has a bit of coherence.
Will your (respectfull and not insulting, it's just saying that he doesn't move because of fear cause he is a coward and he is wrong in his deepest feelings and personality, obsessed with a simple idea cause he can only think simple thoughts (stupid)) post help him? Of course it won't :D, what is the alternative? Shut up, or post a funny picture :)

By the way, your behaviour is very repetitive.
You say my behaviour is repetitive like it's a bad thing... No one's post will help this person, so why single me out?

And, above all, I'll say what I bloody like. ;)
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dalek Prime wrote: You say my behaviour is repetitive like it's a bad thing... No one's post will help this person, so why single me out?
Are you responding to TSBU? I think he was singling me out. Who can tell... his posts are convoluted garble, and he likes to spew it in my direction. :)
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Lacewing wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote: You say my behaviour is repetitive like it's a bad thing... No one's post will help this person, so why single me out?
Are you responding to TSBU? I think he was singling me out. Who can tell... his posts are convoluted garble, and he likes to spew it in my direction. :)
OMG, I think you're right Lace! :oops:

Oh well, it's there now lol!... Sorry, all!
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Dalek Prime wrote:
TSBU wrote:
Lacewing wrote: So is there any point to creating such repetitive threads -- OR any point in responding to them -- or is it all just uncontrollable ramblings that never go anywhere?

I don't mean to sound insensitive -- I'm just trying to speak "straight" to it. I can understand that a lot of behaviors and/or disorders aren't something that a person can just "snap out of", but isn't a reflection of what they're doing informative on some level... for them to then use to evolve in whatever way they want/can, if they want/can?

What's the alternative?
Maybe the guy is young and his parents are saying all the time the same things and he need to find a person who agree or a person who is saying what he doesn't hear all the time. Maybe he is as obsesed with that as you are with your absurd "Nothing is true". Maybe he is another shit poster here, like ken, but at leaast one who has a bit of coherence.
Will your (respectfull and not insulting, it's just saying that he doesn't move because of fear cause he is a coward and he is wrong in his deepest feelings and personality, obsessed with a simple idea cause he can only think simple thoughts (stupid)) post help him? Of course it won't :D, what is the alternative? Shut up, or post a funny picture :)

By the way, your behaviour is very repetitive.
You say my behaviour is repetitive like it's a bad thing... No one's post will help this person, so why single me out?

And, above all, I'll say what I bloody like. ;)
That's the spirit XD.
But I was talking about flowapowa, she answered to you and I quuoted her answering, so your words were in the quote too.
MozartLink

Post by MozartLink »

Lastly, I am a respectful human being. I respect the values of others and I don't judge others. So I would kindly ask that nobody else do the same to me either such as calling me selfish or anything of the sort here. I know that my family wouldn't since they care and are concerned for me, but I am just worried about other people out there in the world who would judge me. Nothing else makes anything in my life worth living for besides my feelings of happiness and enjoyment because without these feelings, then it is like I am nothing more than a lifeless statue just living and doing my hobbies. That is no way to live and that is no way to do my hobbies including composing.

So it is for that very reason why I would just give up and end my life because it does not matter how much people tell me that my life can still be worth living despite the absence of these feelings, it will always be like I am nothing more than a lifeless statue set in motion without these feelings. Such a way of life is nothing to me. There is no value or anything for me in such a life. I currently do not have these feelings due to a traumatic event that took them away. Even though I am fully recovered from the event, I still do not have my drive to live and pursue my hobbies. If I cannot get that back to me, then I will give up and end my life.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

MozartLink wrote:Lastly, I am a respectful human being. I respect the values of others and I don't judge others. So I would kindly ask that nobody else do the same to me either such as calling me selfish or anything of the sort here. I know that my family wouldn't since they care and are concerned for me, but I am just worried about other people out there in the world who would judge me.
So what are you looking for here, Mozart, if it isn't our opinions, why did you make the post?
So it is for that very reason why I would just give up and end my life
Why do you think it's okay to try and burden people you don't even know with that?
MozartLink

Post by MozartLink »

Harbal wrote:
MozartLink wrote:Lastly, I am a respectful human being. I respect the values of others and I don't judge others. So I would kindly ask that nobody else do the same to me either such as calling me selfish or anything of the sort here. I know that my family wouldn't since they care and are concerned for me, but I am just worried about other people out there in the world who would judge me.
So what are you looking for here, Mozart, if it isn't our opinions, why did you make the post?
So it is for that very reason why I would just give up and end my life
Why do you think it's okay to try and burden people you don't even know with that?
I made the post because I am attempting to negate all the disrespect and name calling that others might present to me. I just want others to be respectful and to respect my decision of ending my life if I cannot get my happiness and drive back rather than calling me names and frowning upon me. I know some are respectful, but there are others who are not and my post is an attempt to reason with their opinions so that they can eventually just be quiet and respect my decision of ending my life.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

MozartLink wrote:
I made the post because I am attempting to negate all the disrespect and name calling that others might present to me.
But if you hadn't made the post nobody would even know about any of it and wouldn't be telling you what they think of you.
but there are others who are not and my post is an attempt to reason with their opinions so that they can eventually just be quiet and respect my decision of ending my life.
What you do with your life is nothing to do with any of us and I think it's disrespectful of you to try to drag people into it. Why the hell are you telling us all this stuff anyway? This isn't some kind of support group, there must be more appropriate websites for this kind of thing.
MozartLink

Post by MozartLink »

Harbal wrote:
MozartLink wrote:
I made the post because I am attempting to negate all the disrespect and name calling that others might present to me.
But if you hadn't made the post nobody would even know about any of it and wouldn't be telling you what they think of you.
but there are others who are not and my post is an attempt to reason with their opinions so that they can eventually just be quiet and respect my decision of ending my life.
What you do with your life is nothing to do with any of us and I think it's disrespectful of you to try to drag people into it. Why the hell are you telling us all this stuff anyway? This isn't some kind of support group, there must be more appropriate websites for this kind of thing.
I have anger issues against those types of people who would call me names and I am out against them. That is why I am posting here. Since these types of people would be disrespectful of me if I came to them for help, then I will show disrespect in return.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

“If they would rather die, . . . they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

MozartLink wrote:The only thing that makes my life worth living is me being happy and enjoying my life and my hobbies... /...I will give up and end my life
Why have you started countless threads to say these same things over and over? Why is it necessary to keep repeating them, and trying to get people to keep responding to them, when you've already received responses? What are you looking for -- and why here? Surely you've noticed the kind of feedback people give here -- a lot of it is sharp -- so why are you putting yourself in this position, and playing your records over and over for us?