How getting what you want is the only reason to live life

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TSBU

Re: How getting what you want is the only reason to live life

Post by TSBU »

osgart wrote:well you get what you give. Their are higher motivations that some people are capable of. Want is the lowest one. Care for another the highest and many aint capable of that. But many are. Everyone creates themselves from scratch they just choose the wrong recipe.
I guess for young people a selfish want interest is all they after.
But care takes time and giving from the heart.
Everyone is individually different. And i am glad i am not young anymore. The cruelness of judgments. Relationships amount to a transaction ; stuff for stuff. The goods. The services rendered. Your shelf life as an attractive person. Id rather be single.
The most irnonicall part about people with your tho... feelings, is the part where you consider yourself better than the rest because they judge, and you are "happy that you are not like them, you don't judge".
So fucking sad.
You don't get what you give, for example, uh, don't want anybody to give me a dick. But the basic idea is, ey, I want some people, and I'm wanted by some people, for every kind of relationship. So, when that's the same for both, everybody is happy! Judging is no more than seeing what you want. Or "need". Example: I want an architect, because I want to build a house. Hell, that's judging, if you prefer a truck driver, then be happy.
That stuff about "caring for another"... ey man, I'm here sitting in my bed, and just now, I want an orange juice. Would you kindly give me one? C'mon, take care of me.... hypocrite. What the fuck are you doing to help other people, what do you know I have done to help other people? But even if you help, it is in your own self interest. If I'm sure that the money, or anything, I give to a person, is going to serve that person to buy drugs, or whatever I don't like, then I don't "help". And that would be a good reason why you wouldn't give me an orange juice. Judges aren't more cruel than life. If you are a piece of shit, that's a fucking bad joke, like having a cancer. And what you are saying, is "let's build houses with retarded people, let's tell my dick to erect when I'm seeing something that wants me to insert my penis inside it, no matter what...
But, well, obviously, what you are saying, is "Let's look at me with the same eyes". And, ey, that's what you wanted, and that's the expensive lie you bought, enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-A8jmg2ugI
osgart

Post by osgart »

i never even mentioned sex once. Pervert.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

osgart wrote:i never even mentioned sex once. Pervert.
You mentioned lust and women. Retarded.