Re: Alan Watts!!!!

Post by surreptitious57 »

HexHammer wrote:
so long as we can think of death as a bad thing we can be ruled
I am as free as it is possible to be because I no longer fear death
raw_thought

Post by raw_thought »

That was Hexhammer quoting Alan Watts. He then claimed that that was stupid! So surreptitious57 you have joined the idiot club that includes Alan Watts, myself, buddha guy... According to Hexhammer only Hexhammer is smart!
Jaded Sage

Post by Jaded Sage »

I'm a fan of his. These are my two favorites:

The wisdom of the ridiculous:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQioBJ0j6lA

Alan Watts is God for 10 minutes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1LzVN8nqg0
anbien

Post by anbien »

HexHammer wrote: Sat May 09, 2015 12:40 pm
Buddhist guy wrote:Apparently raw though is correct. You are not interested in rational and respectful debate or learning anything. I am not interested in
trading pointless abuse and insults so I will say goodbye.
If the foundation of the debate would be rational, but it isn't! You are not intelligent enough to grasp that, and the mere concept of being Buddhist is irrational, and for the most part has to be very stupid to follow which proves that you can't make sensible arguments, and yes you proved my point in your posts, you can't comprehend very basic arguments, you only get manipulated by beautiful rhetoric.

You guys are completely unsuited for very basic philosophy, that even children has the capacity to learn, but you really lack basic intellect.
hello, why are you attacking? You can just state your opinion and discuss it with others, you don't have to defend yourself. In the end, we are all looking for truth.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

anbien wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:53 pm
HexHammer wrote: Sat May 09, 2015 12:40 pmhello, why are you attacking? You can just state your opinion and discuss it with others, you don't have to defend yourself. In the end, we are all looking for truth.
In this case, complete lack of intellect is the problem.
No amount of sound reasoning can make anyone more intelligent.