Abortion is murder, or is it?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Abortion is murder, or is it?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Walker wrote: Sure. Based on that nonsense people are no different than animals, and women don't have access to abortion on demand.

Living in your heads, not reality.

The one you write to exists in your mind.
The one who writes to you does not.
You just don't have any argument. You are too cowardly to say, 'Every sperm is sacred. I don't think my god likes abortion or women, so therefore I am going to impose my personal fucked-up beliefs on the rest of the population, even though no one has ever forced me to have an abortion, and no one is saying it should be compulsory for everyone'. Btw. It's not 'on demand'. It's 'on request'.
In the United States, abortion is legal even though not by the people. It is legal based on the will of only five people. Abortion is not legal based on the legislative process.

That's worth a big pause for consideration right there. And that's about the only topic relevant to reality in the thread, other than the reality of some personal beliefs and prejudices rattling around in some heads.

Those who oppose abortion consider the fetus to be a stage in the development of human life. There is much evidence to support this. And by terminating that life process you are, as you say, imposing your personal fucked-up beliefs on a life form that has yet to develop its own voice.

Abortion is legal in the U.S. Get that through your thick skull. Your spew that you call "argument" is nothing but moot spew.

Tack on the VT name and call it an adult beverage or a garage band.

VT Moot Spew. Rhymes with Good Luck U.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
Seems to me that someone who is obsessed with foetuses would at least be able to spell it. 'The anti-abortion lobby interested in 'stages of life'.' Really? It's a red herring to cover up their real agenda. If you don't know that then you are even stupider than I thought. This will warm your heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8fheDIG_RA
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ferdi

Post by Ferdi »

What does that have to do with abortion? You are a bloody moron. Do you think sperm are dead? Every time you masturbate you are murdering millions of living beings.
S Sperm is alive, egg is alive, zygote is alive, but are not individuals with life.
A packet of dried seeds is "viable", waiting for fertile ground to get life.
vegetariantaxidermy

Ferdi wrote:
What does that have to do with abortion? You are a bloody moron. Do you think sperm are dead? Every time you masturbate you are murdering millions of living beings.
S Sperm is alive, egg is alive, zygote is alive, but are not individuals with life.
Ever seen a sperm? They look pretty alive to me.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Seems to me that someone who is obsessed ...
Fuck you.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Ferdi wrote:
Getting an abortion is likely one of the most traumatic, heart-wrenching, emotionally-devastating acts that a woman can subject herself to.

To speak in parlance of VT:

So there’s one fucked-up belief that says life begins the moment the baby is on the delivery table. And just to be fair there’s another belief that says life begins at conception, a belief that some folks say is fucked up.

How are we to distinguish one belief from the other?

It’s objectively simple.

If you act on the belief that life begins when all of the baby is out of the mother, and when abortion is the action resulting from that belief, then the end result is one life. The woman’s life.

If you believe that life begins at conception and the action resulting from that belief is no abortion, the end result is two lives. The mother plus another.

That’s all that’s going on, other than the understandable mental anguish that accompanies an abortion and the drama of rationalizations.

Also, there’s the fact that as a rule, repetition decreases psychic sensitivity to whatever is being repeated.

vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Getting an abortion is likely one of the most traumatic, heart-wrenching, emotionally-devistating acts that a woman perform.
Oh, you would know then would you? FFS you retarded little weiner. Nearly all abortions are done in the first few weeks. Often with the abortion pill. There is LITERALLY nothing more than when a woman has a period. So stick your bullshit up your disingenuous arse. What women feel is RELIEF!
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker wrote: Getting an abortion is likely one of the most traumatic, heart-wrenching, emotionally-devistating acts that a woman perform.
Oh, you would know then would you? FFS you retarded little weiner. Nearly all abortions are done in the first few weeks. Often with the abortion pill. There is LITERALLY nothing more than when a woman has a period. So stick your bullshit up your disingenuous arse. What women feel is RELIEF!
I am talking about when the living baby with a beating heart is ripped alive from the would-be mother, you fucking moron, whether chemically or surgically.

And that includes any stages of development that lead to the beating heart.

The fact that folks are determined to make abortion guilt-free is another topic, as is the fact that you are a crude thug.

And I do know, you piece of living shit. How I know is none of your business, just as I know when it's appropriate to talk like dirt, to dirt.

You wanna keep playing your game?
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote:
I am talking about when the living baby with a beating heart is ripped alive from the would-be mother, you fucking moron, whether chemically or surgically.

The fact that folks are determined to make abortion guilt-free is another topic.
Oh, how dramatic. Been watching those lying kristian videos of buckets full of random arms and legs and pictures that they claim are 'six week old foetuses' , cupped in a loving kristian hand, complete with eyelashes, looking like a six month old baby but a tenth of the size. Ugh. You people make me sick! Btw, a heart can beat in a jar. It's the brain that counts.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote:

The fact that folks are determined to make abortion guilt-free is another topic, as is the fact that you are a crude thug.

And I do know, you piece of living shit. How I know is none of your business, just as I know when it's appropriate to talk like dirt, to dirt.

You wanna keep playing your game?
Ooh. The kristian is cussing now. lol. You are full of shit. You don't give a fuck about foetuses, just like every other anti-abortion wanker. None of you give a fuck about foetuses OR women, because you enjoy the fact that all the 'sinning' women in countries that don't allow abortion get backstreet ones and often end up with gangrene. Women are NOT going to have babies they can't cope with, and there is nothing you or your ilk can do about it. All you want to do is shove your kristian bullshit down everyone else's throats. Well go fuck yourself, hypocrite.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Oh, how dramatic. Been watching those lying kristian videos of buckets full of random arms and legs and pictures that they claim are 'six week old foetuses' , cupped in a loving kristian hand, complete with eyelashes, looking like a six month old baby but a tenth of the size. Ugh. You people make me sick! Btw, a heart can beat in a jar. It's the brain that counts.
You mistake detachment and kindness for Christianity. A common error of the ignorant.

Politically I lean libertarian, and abortion is a moot political matter.

You poor thing.
You’re numb to death, and thus numb to life.
Mirroring your crude behavior has evidenced no effect.
Calling you names has no effect, no shock value.
You’ve been there done that.
You’re numb.
Got the heels dug in.
You’ve been desensitized by the culture and armored by your own ignorant self-cherishing.
Very sad for you. And with life as the measure, tragic.

People say, how could such numbness to life have happened in Germany, with the ashes falling. How could the civilians fools themselves and become so numb?

It’s no mystery.

The answer is ignorance caused by cultural desensitization.

Should humanity ever regain sanity and again make life the measure, this age of man will be infamous.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Oh, how dramatic. Been watching those lying kristian videos of buckets full of random arms and legs and pictures that they claim are 'six week old foetuses' , cupped in a loving kristian hand, complete with eyelashes, looking like a six month old baby but a tenth of the size. Ugh. You people make me sick! Btw, a heart can beat in a jar. It's the brain that counts.
You mistake detachment and kindness for Christianity. A common error of the ignorant.

Politically I lean libertarian, and abortion is a moot political matter.

You poor thing.
You’re numb to death, and thus numb to life.
Mirroring your crude behavior has evidenced no effect.
Calling you names has no effect, no shock value.
You’ve been there done that.
You’re numb.
Got the heels dug in.
You’ve been desensitized by the culture and by your own ignorant self-cherishing.
Very sad for you. And with life as the measure, tragic.

People say, how could such numbness to life have happened in Germany, with the ashes falling. How could the civilians fools themselves and become so numb?

It’s no mystery.

The answer is ignorance caused by cultural desensitization.

Should humanity ever regain sanity and again make life the measure, this age of man will be infamous.
I didn't mention christianity. I'm not precious about 'cussing'. You are a coward, and there's nothing de-sensitized about me. You describe yourself as 'kind'. That seems pretty 'self-cherishing' to me.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I didn't mention christianity. I'm not precious about 'cussing'. You are a coward, and there's noting de-sensitized about me. You describe yourself as 'kind'. That seems pretty 'self-cherishing' to me.
You didn't mention cristianity. How cute.

Coward for not killing human life in any form? Fine and dandy then, I'm a coward.
And I viciously attack food and microbes to destroy them.

Nothing de-sensitized about you? Yeah right. As if I made it up.

Very kind sure, in the right measure. And of course I know of self-cherishing.
To assert otherwise is rather moronic, as would be building a case to justify self-cherishing.

Anyway, tired of paddling in the shallows. With you.

So, since cussing doesn't bother you, in fact since you sling it around so much, then fuck off.

vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Coward for not killing human life in any form?
Who's asking you to? Hypocrite. You don't care about women dying from backstreet abortions. That doesn't seem very 'kind' to me. Do you think they will just cease? The coward 'cusses' then claims he's just mirroring me. Nice one.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker wrote: Coward for not killing human life in any form?
Who's asking you to? Hypocrite. You don't care about women dying from backstreet abortions. That doesn't seem very 'kind' to me. Do you think they will just cease? The coward 'cusses' then claims he's just mirroring me. Nice one.
Like that's going on. More fantasy world.

What's going on is abortion for lifestyle convenience.
Plain and simple.

Take a pill
Take a nap
When you awake
Everything will be right as rain.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: What's going on is abortion for lifestyle convenience.
Whatever that's supposed to mean. Why don't you just say what you really think instead of hiding behind silly riddles? Coward.