Are we in a "people zoo?"

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Are we in a "people zoo?"

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Are you comfortable with the idea that we actually live inside of a zoo where, at a bare minimum, we're kept watch on and provided for by the government? Read what this article says about a computer response to a question:

http://tribunist.com/science/robot-with ... zoo-video/

PhilX
Bill Wiltrack

Re: Are we in a "people zoo?"

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

I notice that whenever you use a link within a post that you do not receive any responses.

I know I NEVER click your links.

Perhaps if you want to encourage communication within this forum you & on your particular posts you would abandon using links.

* LIFE PRO TIP
- We are being fucking BLASTED by information through the internet. The LAST THING anyone wants to do is READ ONE MORE LONG LINK.

jfyi.

thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: I notice that whenever you use a link within a post that you do not receive any responses.

I know I NEVER click your links.
Perhaps if you want to encourage communication within this forum you & on your particular posts you would abandon using links.
* LIFE PRO TIP - We are being fucking BLASTED by information through the internet. The LAST THING anyone wants to do is READ ONE MORE LONG LINK. jfyi.
Bill, you just responded to his post, so you just proved that you are lying.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Well, I did NOT click the original poster's link...neither did you, or anyone else.

I did not respond to the focused topic of the original poster's thread & that perhaps is the point of my original response here.

Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Ahem!... *cough*...

Moo?