Going Crazy

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Diomedes71

Going Crazy

Post by Diomedes71 »

Hello there,
Not been on one of these for awhile, done the chat thing(met the strangers) and corresponded on the forums on political issues etc. But it just becomes to time consuming or prioritiies change and i forget which sites i was writing on - between system restores. That and people are to full of emotion.
I need this now. I'm stuck in a world where few seem to enjoy intellectual discourse and those that do get angry all to quick. I have been following the free bits of this web site for some time now and reading some lately on Ethics, Mind and Fallacies. My Sister thinks I'm autistic given my obsessive fads, but my science and philosophing has been with me ever since i heard the making of 'Back to the Future' talking of time travel and the great scientist Albert Einstein in a 'real' sense. No. Before that.
Anyway, thats ruffly where I'm at, probably couldn't say that to anybody but a bunch of philosophising head cases like yourselves... so be seeing yer!
sthilda87

Post by sthilda87 »

Hello Diomedes - I understand the feeling of not being able to let go of just trying to figure it all out. It's kind of an obsession, I know.
Diomedes71

Post by Diomedes71 »

Thanx.