Hi folks.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

DaveEssex

Hi folks.

Post by DaveEssex »

Hi, I'm Dave. I write as D. N. Essex. I'm 63. I'm Californian, and live with my writer/artist wife of 36 years in the Sierra foothills, reading, meditating, painting, composing and playing music, writing, and forever philosophising three days a week from money I earn locally as a dentist the other four days of the week. You can learn a bit more, and see and hear some of my stuff and my wife's stuff at www.B-Dproductions.com.
I have always been interested in knowing what dimension we live in, and why it exists - and have been just pig-headed enough to think that I could figure it out, even though it seemed to everyone, even myself if I admitted it, that these things would always be unknowable. I DID figure out what dimension logic stipulates we must be living in, when I was 40. And I have spent the last 23 years writing a book, "The Universe And Consciousness Explained" to cover all the major ramifications that this information implies. In doing so, I've made sense of all the world's religions' mystical core doctrines, as well as "quantum mechanics," which is the institution of Physics' mystical core doctrine. The book is for sale at the website mentioned above - although as of this date it will take perhaps another week or so to get it set up to charge the right amount to ship books to England. In the meantime, if you can order a book from the site with your foreign address, I'll just take the loss in shipping fees.
I look forward to chatting with other philosophers - there aren't as many out in the woods here as you might think.
I am also going to post, several days apart, the simple line of reasoning that lead me to figure out what dimension we live in - right up to the last bit of information necessary to make the jump to the answer - to give you the pleasure of seeing if you can figure it out as well. It is not difficult at all - it just takes moving past what seems to be a paradox, and then applying a little lateral thinking.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Welcome Dave! I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Mick
John W. Kelly

Post by John W. Kelly »

mickthinks wrote:Welcome Dave! I look forward to reading more of your posts. Mick
Indeed!