Hello you guys.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Hello you guys.

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Hello everyone. I'm a longtime user of various different philosophy forums who got into debate after taking an accredited philosophy course in school. More specifically I have an interest in theological arguments and ideas and approaching them as an atheist, some of which I admittedly find very interesting and have challenged me in the past. Although it's been a while since I've been out of the discussion so don't be surprised if it sounds like it. I was doing some lurking around and found this place after I went onto 'Philosophy Forums' for the first time in a few years, to find out that the site is now broken.

Looking back at some of your own old forum posts and papers in school, and having so much of it go over your own head is definitely a wake-up call.
PauloL

Re: Hello you guys.

Post by PauloL »

I'm new in the area, too. But I think you're in the right place for discussing. Theology and Mind are among my interests, too. Discussing Theology from the point of view of an atheist, real or just pretending to be, is the best approach in Philosophy.

I hope you'll enjoy and share your ideas freely.