Eodnhoj7

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Hi,
My name is Eodnhoj7 and to frank I figured I would join here to chill out a bit. I have tried the publishing route, through journals, and found alot of difficulty in expressing original thoughts as I would have to quote other people where I could not in good conscious.

I figured that I would just post here to get some feed back on my writing without having to go through the hassle of the politics and "small mindedness" of some of the journals, while simultaneously getting some instant feedback (as I have no patience) as to the nature of my writing.

Peace out.
thedoc

Re: Eodnhoj7

Post by thedoc »

Eodnhoj7 wrote:Hi,
My name is Eodnhoj7 and to frank I figured I would join here to chill out a bit. I have tried the publishing route, through journals, and found alot of difficulty in expressing original thoughts as I would have to quote other people where I could not in good conscious.

I figured that I would just post here to get some feed back on my writing without having to go through the hassle of the politics and "small mindedness" of some of the journals, while simultaneously getting some instant feedback (as I have no patience) as to the nature of my writing.

Peace out.
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure someone will have something to say about what you post.

BTW, what is your 1st language, as it doesn't appear to be English?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

thedoc wrote:

Peace out.
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure someone will have something to say about what you post.

Haha, It is English. I had just finished work and didn't bother to check grammar.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
thedoc wrote:

Peace out.

Haha, It is English. I had just finished work and didn't bother to check grammar.

Sorry about that, but I have a bad habit of using proper grammar as much as possible, it was drilled into me while I was growing up, and now I notice things like that. BTW, I'm not very good at spelling because most of the correction was to the spoken word and there spelling doesn't matter. I would recommend that grammar and spelling are 2 things you should check very closely as some on this forum will jump on that if there is nothing else to comment on, and sometimes they will jump on the grammar and spelling and ignore the more important points.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

thedoc wrote:' I would recommend that grammar and spelling are 2 things you should check very closely as some on this forum will jump on that
Just like you did. :D
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

thedoc wrote:
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
thedoc wrote:

Sorry about that, but I have a bad habit of using proper grammar as much as possible
No, it is my fault. However, I would appreciate any criticisms or opinions on any of the short posts I have written.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Harbal wrote:
thedoc wrote:' I would recommend that grammar and spelling are 2 things you should check very closely as some on this forum will jump on that
Just like you did. :D
And what were the important points that I missed?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

thedoc wrote:
Harbal wrote: Just like you did. :D
And what were the important points that I missed?
You've just missed another one, doc.