Anthropogenic global warming is a scam.Belinda wrote:it's not often that I endorse The Doc. Walker's post with its insane optimism about climate change makes me feel fearful.
Government’s wasteful spending includes $385G duck penis study
• $10 million for National Guard advertising tie-ins with the “Soldier of Steel” movie, despite budget cuts reducing the Guard’s strength by 8,000 soldiers.
• $7 billion for the Pentagon to destroy vehicles and other military equipment used in wars in the Middle East rather than sell or ship the items home.
• $17.5 million for special tax exemptions for Nevada brothels, including tax deductions for groceries, wages for prostitutes, rent and utilities.
• Nearly $1 million since 2010 for the National Endowment of Humanities “Popular Romance Project,” which studies romance novels, films, comics and Internet fan fiction.
• $630,000 spent by the State Department to buy followers on its Facebook and Twitter accounts.
• $325,525 for a National Institutes of Health study that found wives would be happier if they could calm down faster during arguments with their husbands.
• $150,000 to support the Puppets Take Long Island festival in Sag Harbor.
http://nypost.com/2013/12/17/duck-penis ... uestioned/