Namaste. Hallo Everyone!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: Namaste. Hallo Everyone!

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Yes, as you cleverly suggest, as a principle, the key is to meet as equals, as through the concept that backs the single word of Namaste. This is how any word is formed by concepts of culture that must have been brought about by need, back when that word first took form. This is how folks in the know have 26 words for snow, or something like that.

And what need is more probable than the need for light.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxeIvClLpKI

For example, if you’re playing catch with a girl it is not so important that you throw well. So, if you’re a righty and teaching a girl to throw like a boy, then to understand, try to throw like a boy yourself, but with your left hand. If this is not interpreted as sarcastic or ironic, as it might be depending upon the situation and the person involved, not to mention the attitudes brought to the table, then physical antics have a tendency to overcome a number of non-conceptual conditionings and the path finding fun. Thus, darkness in any form is a limitation to be transcended by the mirroring as a written form of physical antics, as any of the true English would surely know, so the time to stop feigning incomprehension is now, and can be no other time.
I don't know about any of this stuff. All I can say is that "hello" has always served me well enough.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote:
Walker wrote: Yes, as you cleverly suggest, as a principle, the key is to meet as equals, as through the concept that backs the single word of Namaste. This is how any word is formed by concepts of culture that must have been brought about by need, back when that word first took form. This is how folks in the know have 26 words for snow, or something like that.

And what need is more probable than the need for light.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxeIvClLpKI

For example, if you’re playing catch with a girl it is not so important that you throw well. So, if you’re a righty and teaching a girl to throw like a boy, then to understand, try to throw like a boy yourself, but with your left hand. If this is not interpreted as sarcastic or ironic, as it might be depending upon the situation and the person involved, not to mention the attitudes brought to the table, then physical antics have a tendency to overcome a number of non-conceptual conditionings and the path finding fun. Thus, darkness in any form is a limitation to be transcended by the mirroring as a written form of physical antics, as any of the true English would surely know, so the time to stop feigning incomprehension is now, and can be no other time.
I don't know about any of this stuff. All I can say is that "hello" has always served me well enough.
Well, on behalf of Namaste sayers …

Engaging lack of interest with unwillingness to settle for explanation of what is erroneously claimed to not be understood, adds up to a gracious invitation for exposition. Obviously, this is found within the boundaries of an expanse of horizon that encompasses appropriate humour to deny dry discouragement.

Likewise, as pain serves many as a meaning for suffering, samsara and dukkha are un-English words with meanings found in life but codified for study into compounded concepts created by life, inspiring appearance of the next evening and maybe the next day (not that they require inspiration but sometimes they do). These meanings appear as inevitable implications.

There are pitfalls in tossing words around like they possess some kind of inherent meaning. However, Sanskrit is a language in which the word-form does mirror the life concept of the vibrational effect of the words upon the physicality of the organism.

In the other words, the physical vibration caused by vocalization, and the mind-frequency caused by mental hearing, mirrors the complex and often detailed conceptual implications to shape not only understanding, but perception itself.

For a sense of mind affecting literal perception, just remember the times when looking for car keys or anything, only to pass over them without seeing because of some mind preoccupation.

After all, the only inherent meaning of a word is its physicality when spoken, and the resonance in mind when thought of as sound. A word can only have inherent meaning through its physicality as vibration, either when spoken as voice or when resonating as mind sound.

Sanskrit is said to be a conscious language. That is, the meaning of the word is a description of what has the same impact upon the physical organism as the vibrational frequency of the word when spoken, or when thought of as sound.

Just jump in anywhere.

:D
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: what is erroneously claimed to not be understood,
What with some folks saying I'm smarter than I pretend to be and yet others calling me a moron it's sometimes difficult to keep a grasp on what I really am.
adds up to a gracious invitation for exposition. Obviously, this is found within the boundaries of an expanse of horizon that encompasses appropriate humour to deny dry discouragement.

Likewise, as pain serves many as a meaning for suffering, samsara and dukkha are un-English words with meanings found in life but codified for study into compounded concepts created by life, inspiring appearance of the next evening and maybe the next day (not that they require inspiration but sometimes they do). These meanings appear as inevitable implications.
I feel I should shave my head and start answering to the name "Grasshopper".
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Harbal wrote:
Jeina Johnson wrote:Hi Everyone. Greetings from London. My name is Jeina, thank you for having me! :D
You should wait to see what they do with you before you thank them.
Actually, if he had the presence of mind, he'd be telling everyone to fuck in the OP.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dalek Prime wrote:
Harbal wrote:
Jeina Johnson wrote:Hi Everyone. Greetings from London. My name is Jeina, thank you for having me! :D
You should wait to see what they do with you before you thank them.
Actually, if he had the presence of mind, he'd be telling everyone to fuck in the OP.
Listen to yourself. And you claiming to be a crusader for clarity.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote:What with some folks saying I'm smarter than I pretend to be and yet others calling me a moron it's sometimes difficult to keep a grasp on what I really am.
You’re doing fine. As you know, just say hello, add the ubiquitous American (and English?) “how are you?”, and make coincidence the official explanation of inexplicables. It is both the depth and appropriateness of casual acquaintance in generalized situations, of which philosophy either is, or is not.

Still one of the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEE65kqHUMY
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Walker wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
Harbal wrote: You should wait to see what they do with you before you thank them.
Sorry. I meant to write fuck 'off'. There, now I've done it. Feel free to go ahead and do so.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dalek Prime wrote:
Walker wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote: Actually, if he had the presence of mind, he'd be telling everyone to fuck in the OP.
Sorry. I meant to write fuck 'off'. There, now I've done it. Feel free to go ahead and do so.
Once a Dalek, always a Dalek. The plunger is the tell. No scratch at this name-locus for that itch, but accommodations usually appear when it becomes a motive force.
Jeina Johnson

Post by Jeina Johnson »

Namaste!. Glad that an introduction post turned into a discussion...hahaha :D
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Jeina Johnson wrote:Namaste!. Glad that an introduction post turned into a discussion...hahaha :D
Yes. No matter how grating lol. Good thing you've brought your humour, Jeina. Keep it close. You'll need it here.
Jeina Johnson

Post by Jeina Johnson »

Dalek Prime wrote:
Jeina Johnson wrote:Namaste!. Glad that an introduction post turned into a discussion...hahaha :D
Yes. No matter how grating lol. Good thing you've brought your humour, Jeina. Keep it close. You'll need it here.
Haha. I guess i will, but so far so good :)