New here.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: New here.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dalek Prime wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:You agree with her views, you bigot. Piss off.
Now I see why you relate to IC -- you dismiss what's being said to you in favor of your own distorted reality. Have fun with that. It might help if you stop blaming everyone else for your unhappiness.

(Are you on hormone pills or something? You really need to get a grip.)
What was said was that I was lying about being transgender. Then she attacked transgenders as something wrong. And you cheered her on all the way. saying you like how her mind thinks. And then you pull a man trick out of your assistance, and wonder if it's just a hormonal imbalance. Did that talk ever go over well with you?

You two win, okay? I'm gone. Just let me be. Is that too much to ask?
Talk about twisting everything. No wonder you like IC so much. Interesting that you don't give a shit what women have to say about this.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dalek Prime wrote:What was said was that I was lying about being transgender. Then she attacked transgenders as something wrong. And you cheered her on all the way. saying you like how her mind thinks. And then you pull a man trick out of your assistance, and wonder if it's just a hormonal imbalance. Did that talk ever go over well with you?

I honestly don't know how you've distorted all of this so much... but that's okay... it's your trip. It would just be nice if you didn't blast people with your misinterpretations, and if you actually listened to what they're telling you. You think you're a victim while you're carrying out undeserved attacks.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I don't know. But I do know what it feels like to be a woman.
Oh, what happened to this statement?
If you were a woman you would know what I mean. If you have never been a woman then how do you know what it's supposed to feel like?
Though you left it out, you contradicted yourself with the former statement:

"As a woman, it doesn't actually 'feel' like anything. It's just who I am."

You are a cisgender woman. I am a transgender woman. You know what it feels like to be a woman. You do not know what it feel like to be a transgender woman. And you do not get to dictate, or hoard, womanhood in general.

I'm sorry you feel so much anger and hatred towards us. I'm going now, and I hope you can rise above this. Either way, I won't sit here and argue my happiness.

-----------------

Doc, IC. Stay well. Thank you both for being so generous.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Dalek Prime wrote:
Lacewing wrote: Now I see why you relate to IC -- you dismiss what's being said to you in favor of your own distorted reality. Have fun with that. It might help if you stop blaming everyone else for your unhappiness.

(Are you on hormone pills or something? You really need to get a grip.)
What was said was that I was lying about being transgender. Then she attacked transgenders as something wrong. And you cheered her on all the way. saying you like how her mind thinks. And then you pull a man trick out of your assistance, and wonder if it's just a hormonal imbalance. Did that talk ever go over well with you?

Talk about twisting everything. No wonder you like IC so much. Interesting that you don't give a shit what women have to say about this.
I don't give a shit what you have to say, as it's contemptible.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Lacewing wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:What was said was that I was lying about being transgender. Then she attacked transgenders as something wrong. And you cheered her on all the way. saying you like how her mind thinks. And then you pull a man trick out of your assistance, and wonder if it's just a hormonal imbalance. Did that talk ever go over well with you?

I honestly don't know how you've distorted all of this so much... but that's okay... it's your trip. It would just be nice if you didn't blast people with your misinterpretations, and if you actually listened to what they're telling you. You think you're a victim while you're carrying out undeserved attacks.
I made an honest announcement, and was attacked for it. And now all you want to do is harp some more. Now just back off. I'm gone. You won't hear from me again. Still not happy? Tough shit.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dalek Prime wrote:
Lacewing wrote:

I made an honest announcement, and was attacked for it. And now all you want to do is harp some more. Now just back off. I'm gone. You won't hear from me again. Still not happy? Tough shit.
So defensive.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Hey Veg... Dalek will probably come back as his new persona... thinking we won't recognize her. But how can anyone hide such a volatile personality like that?

I hope all transgender people aren't that wigged out. So sad.
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote:Hey Veg... Dalek will probably come back as his new persona... thinking we won't recognize her. But how can anyone hide such a volatile personality like that?

I hope all transgender people aren't that wigged out.
:lol: We should look out for a Darlene, or perhaps a Pralina?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Lacewing wrote:Hey Veg... Dalek will probably come back as his new persona... thinking we won't recognize her. But how can anyone hide such a volatile personality like that?

I was thinking "Darlek".

And as soon as she starts ranting about the injustice of pro-creation and being born... we'll know for sure, if not before then.
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote:

I was thinking "Darlek".

And as soon as she starts ranting about the injustice of pro-creation and being born... we'll know for sure, if not before then.
Or Primula. I don't know what he wanted us to say. 'Welcome to the ranks'?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dalek Prime wrote:I made an honest announcement, and was attacked for it. And now all you want to do is harp some more. Now just back off. I'm gone. You won't hear from me again. Still not happy? Tough shit.
The notable thing here, Dalek -- which you're not going to realize because you've already left -- is that despite your journey to transitioning to a woman, you're still acting like a big man-baby. You've got to let go of that pattern first. Any woman can tell you that. Good luck!
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:I made an honest announcement, and was attacked for it. And now all you want to do is harp some more. Now just back off. I'm gone. You won't hear from me again. Still not happy? Tough shit.
The notable thing here, Dalek -- which you're not going to realize because you've already left -- is that despite your journey to transitioning to a woman, you're still acting like a big man-baby. You've got to let go of that pattern first. Any woman can tell you that. Good luck!
Touche.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dalek Prime wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
Oh, what happened to this statement?
If you were a woman you would know what I mean. If you have never been a woman then how do you know what it's supposed to feel like?
Though you left it out, you contradicted yourself with the former statement:

"As a woman, it doesn't actually 'feel' like anything. It's just who I am."

You are a cisgender woman. I am a transgender woman. You know what it feels like to be a woman. You do not know what it feel like to be a transgender woman. And you do not get to dictate, or hoard, womanhood in general.

I'm sorry you feel so much anger and hatred towards us. I'm going now, and I hope you can rise above this. Either way, I won't sit here and argue my happiness.

-----------------

Doc, IC. Stay well. Thank you both for being so generous.
'Cisgender'. I had to google that. Is there a pseudo-label for EVERYTHING??? That sets you apart from women for a start. A woman would never refer to anyone as a 'cisgender'!
Greta

Post by Greta »

Dalek, if you are here, all the best! Since I am not much good at most things I have no advice for a change of this magnitude.

Consider the stress scales that are used track major events in people's lives and how much stress and cardiac risk they bring. You'd have to rank changing sex not far behind losing a family member or a marriage breakup, perhaps more so because it attracts more hostility and often attracts precious little support.

Thinking of how much extended pain must lead up to such a drastic decision and the kind of emotional precipice a person must be on to make such a huge life change, I would be shocked if Dalek was mellow and amenable ATM. She should be cut some slack. Only a saint could maintain equanimity in such a situation.

So onya, Dalek, and good luck with it your "rock and hard place", as you will probably need it (as do we all, come to think of it). Hopefully there's some good family and friends on your side.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Lacewing wrote: Thanks for showing me WHO YOU ARE, which has NOTHING to do with your gender!!!
No, but it does have to do with who you are, making fun of someones statement and thinking that you can hide behind your skirts to get away with it. I knew that VT was hateful and full of venom for everyone, but I expected better form you, perhaps I was wrong then.