New here.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Re: New here.

Post by Lacewing »

thedoc wrote:making fun of someones statement and thinking that you can hide behind your skirts to get away with it.
Let's see... he made the announcement and I said "Congratulations! Are you going to change your name?" How is that making fun of his statement? Then I asked him how he would deal with living in a stupid man's world. More humor... not at all at his expense. I have repeatedly expressed support for his decision... but when he came unglued and started falsely accusing me of being against him, I pointed out that he was flipping out. Can you really not see the distinction?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Dalek Prime wrote: I have considered it. I've had many discussions on the topic. It will change aspects of my life, but it's still worth it. I can't describe how happy and lighter I feel, just having acknowledged and accepted my true self. I told one young woman that, as an arch-pessimist, it's insane how much my attitudes have changed towards life and people, in a positive manner, since I acknowledged myself. I feel I have more love, joy and strength, both for myself and others. And that's just the tip of how good I feel.
I had a situation that was not quite the same but left me feeling much more relieved that I had felt before. I was attending a college and was feeling a but trapped, when I checked and found that I could transfer my credits to any other similar college in the state. Just knowing that gave me a sense of freedom, I didn't transfer, but knowing that I could made all the difference.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Lacewing wrote:
thedoc wrote:making fun of someones statement and thinking that you can hide behind your skirts to get away with it.
Let's see... he made the announcement and I said "Congratulations! Are you going to change your name?" How is that making fun of his statement? Then I asked him how he would deal with living in a stupid man's world. More humor... not at all at his expense. I have repeatedly expressed support for his decision... but when he came unglued and started falsely accusing me of being against him, I pointed out that he was flipping out. Can you really not see the distinction?
It came after VT joined in with her usual vitriol against everyone and especially Americans, and you seemed to support her and her attacks.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Lacewing wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:And this is why I'm a pessimist. Okay, I promise not to share anymore. Why fucking bother.

With the exception of doc, IC and a few others, the lot of you are a bunch of miserable shits. I announce the happiest news of my life, something that means so much to me, and you two shit all over it. Well, fuck you, you heartless bitches.
Hey, hold on there Ms. Crabbypants -- what in the world did I say that earned me this response from you? I was being light-hearted and joking about other people. I am HAPPY for you... truly! Why not be who/what you want to be??!!

But your comment excluding IC from being a miserable shit, when in truth he is one of the worst... wow... NOW THAT'S WORTH CHANGING MY IMPRESSION OF YOU! I thought you were smarter than that... even if you were crabby.

What happened to all the love, joy, and strength you were feeling for yourself and others just a few posts ago? Sheesh... just a slight misunderstanding and you flip like a lunatic. Hmm... that must be how you relate to Mr. Can. You know... "real love" doesn't just turn off like that.
But if Dalek is really a woman, isn't she allowed, even expected, to flip from one emotional extreme to another, men are supposed to be steady and stable emotionally, she's just practicing.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

thedoc wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:And this is why I'm a pessimist. Okay, I promise not to share anymore. Why fucking bother.

With the exception of doc, IC and a few others, the lot of you are a bunch of miserable shits. I announce the happiest news of my life, something that means so much to me, and you two shit all over it. Well, fuck you, you heartless bitches.
Hey, hold on there Ms. Crabbypants -- what in the world did I say that earned me this response from you? I was being light-hearted and joking about other people. I am HAPPY for you... truly! Why not be who/what you want to be??!!

But your comment excluding IC from being a miserable shit, when in truth he is one of the worst... wow... NOW THAT'S WORTH CHANGING MY IMPRESSION OF YOU! I thought you were smarter than that... even if you were crabby.

What happened to all the love, joy, and strength you were feeling for yourself and others just a few posts ago? Sheesh... just a slight misunderstanding and you flip like a lunatic. Hmm... that must be how you relate to Mr. Can. You know... "real love" doesn't just turn off like that.
But if Dalek is really a woman, isn't she allowed, even expected, to flip from one emotional extreme to another, men are supposed to be steady and stable emotionally, she's just practicing.
Fuck him.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

thedoc wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
It came after VT joined in with her usual vitriol against everyone and especially Americans, and you seemed to support her and her attacks.
Okay, so it appeared that VT wasn't sure if Dalek was being sincere or joking (a normal response), so Dalek said to VT, "I have many other things I could be doing than telling random falsehoods on an anonymous forum. What purpose would that serve?" I chimed in and said, "I don't know, let's ask all of the people who do it here, what the purpose is!" To that, VT said she loved how my mind works. I said I love how hers works too. Simple appreciation! The next thing I knew, Dalek was accusing me of belonging to a group of miserable shits.

I think Dalek needs to take some responsibility for overreacting and misunderstanding... because I NEVER was against his statement or decision... and I made repeated efforts to assure him of that, which he totally dismissed. I thought VT made some valid points from the perspective of a woman, in a way that only VT can. But I made my own perspective clear to Dalek too. He just refused to accept it. And now you're jumping on that same bandwagon. Please show me what you think I'm missing -- don't just make blanket accusations.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
thedoc wrote: But if Dalek is really a woman, isn't she allowed, even expected, to flip from one emotional extreme to another, men are supposed to be steady and stable emotionally, she's just practicing.
He's a man who wants to play at being a woman. It's just another sexual perversion. Fuck him.
You don't know that, She could be a woman in a mans body who just decided to become physically who she really is inside.
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
thedoc wrote: But if Dalek is really a woman, isn't she allowed, even expected, to flip from one emotional extreme to another, men are supposed to be steady and stable emotionally, she's just practicing.
He's a man who wants to play at being a woman. It's just another sexual perversion. Fuck him.
You don't know that, She could be a woman in a mans body who just decided to become physically who she really is inside.
Then why the reaction to Lacewing, who was being supportive?
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

thedoc wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote: I have considered it. I've had many discussions on the topic. It will change aspects of my life, but it's still worth it. I can't describe how happy and lighter I feel, just having acknowledged and accepted my true self. I told one young woman that, as an arch-pessimist, it's insane how much my attitudes have changed towards life and people, in a positive manner, since I acknowledged myself. I feel I have more love, joy and strength, both for myself and others. And that's just the tip of how good I feel.
I had a situation that was not quite the same but left me feeling much more relieved that I had felt before. I was attending a college and was feeling a but trapped, when I checked and found that I could transfer my credits to any other similar college in the state. Just knowing that gave me a sense of freedom, I didn't transfer, but knowing that I could made all the difference.
Thank you doc. That is how I feel. It's not going to be an easy journey, or one that many will understand or accept, but it's worth it for me. I know this in my heart. I have perhaps twenty years left on my life before it's done, and I just want to spend it as joyfully as possible.

It actually has nothing to do with my sexuality, as I'm quite bisexual. If it was that simple, I would remain as I am and enjoy the same of both worlds I always have. And it has nothing to do with parading campishly as crossdressers do, as I've always been conservative in dress, and that would not really change much, except perhaps the wider styles and choices given me. It is about the core of my being, and the peace I have found in my acceptance of myself. Even my libido is at peace now, which beforehand was a frustration at best, leaving me unsatisfied, even though fulfilled. It's almost as if I don't care about sex anymore (of course, I do), but it's not the satyric, unsatisfying urge it once was. It's peaceful. And it feels right.

Anyway, thanks for those words. It brought me back to where I was before I came her tonight. I suppose I should leave this forum though. I've said all I wanted to say, and now I'll just live my life the best I can, surrounded by the people who care for me.

Anyway, thanks again. It means a lot. Live a long and happy life too doc. We owe it to ourselves.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dalek Prime wrote:
thedoc wrote:
Thank you doc. That is how I feel. It's not going to be an easy journey, or one that many will understand or accept, but it's worth it for me. I know this in my heart. I have perhaps twenty years left on my life before it's done, and I just want to spend it as joyfully as possible.

It actually has nothing to do with my sexuality, as I'm quite bisexual. If it was that simple, I would remain as I am and enjoy the same of both worlds I always have. And it has nothing to do with parading campishly as crossdressers do, as I've always been conservative in dress, and that would not really change much, except perhaps the wider styles and choices given me. It is about the core of my being, and the peace I have found in my acceptance of myself. Even my libido is at peace now, which beforehand was a frustration at best, leaving me unsatisfied, even though fulfilled. It's almost as if I don't care about sex anymore (of course, I do), but it's not the satyric, unsatisfying urge it once was. It's peaceful. And it feels right.

Anyway, thanks for those words. It brought me back to where I was before I came her tonight. I suppose I should leave this forum though. I've said all I wanted to say, and now I'll just live my life the best I can, surrounded by the people who care for me.

Anyway, thanks again. It means a lot. Live a long and happy life too doc. We owe it to ourselves.
Odd that most of your post was about sex.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Lacewing wrote: I think Dalek needs to take some responsibility for overreacting and misunderstanding... because I NEVER was against his statement or decision... and I made repeated efforts to assure him of that, which he totally dismissed.
Perhaps, but VT has a track record of being hostile and abusive, so when you both stated your mutual admiration for each other, that just put you in her camp, and earned any criticism that would be directed against her to yourself as well.
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
Lacewing wrote: I think Dalek needs to take some responsibility for overreacting and misunderstanding... because I NEVER was against his statement or decision... and I made repeated efforts to assure him of that, which he totally dismissed.
Perhaps, but VT has a track record of being hostile and abusive, so when you both stated your mutual admiration for each other, that just put you in her camp, and earned any criticism that would be directed against her to yourself as well.
Is that right? I thought that was you. And if Dalek is enamoured of you then that says it all.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: He's a man who wants to play at being a woman. It's just another sexual perversion. Fuck him.
Then why the reaction to Lacewing, who was being supportive?
Yes she seemed to be supportive, but then she took your side and you were anything but supportive, you were questioning his motives and then started attacking him. Lacewing's support could have been in jest, and when she took your side, it seemed to conform that she was jesting and making fun of his comments. Her initial support could have been in jest, and when she supported you, her support for Dalek didn't seem sincere.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

thedoc wrote:
I see. So my crime was showing any appreciation at all for VT. And that somehow justified all sorts of false accusations to be levied against me... and for anything I said to be dismissed as a lie. And you support this. You are willing to be that shallow and reactive?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

thedoc wrote:
Is that right? I thought that was you. And if Dalek is enamoured of you then that says it all.
If Dalek is enamored of me, then it is because I took his posts at face value, and didn't attack him for some imagined position, that was not clearly stated, in fact was not even part of his posts. You, on the other hand, have repeatedly attack members for something that was not in their posts, but that you imagined they meant to say, but didn't, for some equally unrealistic reason.