Hi from Philly

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

PKMusarra

Hi from Philly

Post by PKMusarra »

Trying to make sense of the world while I can. Looking for an impossibly unbiased truth. Always open to new opinions but terribly opinionated myself. Looking forward to discussing topics neglected amongst my friends and family. Sometimes you just don't want the ones you love to think about the dark and nagging queries tugging at one's conscience. Truth and comfort are often at odds with each other.
Harbal

Re: Hi from Philly

Post by Harbal »

PKMusarra wrote: Sometimes you just don't want the ones you love to think about the dark and nagging queries tugging at one's conscience.
So you thought you'd come and dump your dark queries on a set of strangers who mean nothing to you? Just out of interest, exactly how dark are these queries of yours? Perhaps you could give us a taster to prepare us for what might come oozing out later.
PKMusarra

Post by PKMusarra »

You seem like a nice fellow!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

PKMusarra wrote:You seem like a nice fellow!
I'm okay, I suppose.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

PKMusarra wrote:Trying to make sense of the world while I can. Looking for an impossibly unbiased truth. Always open to new opinions but terribly opinionated myself. Looking forward to discussing topics neglected amongst my friends and family. Sometimes you just don't want the ones you love to think about the dark and nagging queries tugging at one's conscience. Truth and comfort are often at odds with each other.
Bring it on!