Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:Of course you are red.
But we wish he were dead.
Why would you wish that?
Arising_uk

Re: My name is

Post by Arising_uk »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: But we wish he were dead.
Not really, he's not much dfifferent than you i.e. left the forum in a high dudgeon telling us what a waste of space we all were and then returned under a new name. He can write and appears to have at least read a little philosphy which is more than can be said for many here and he's no less rude and obnoxious than some. One may not like his politics but hey its a philosophy forum.
Last edited by Arising_uk on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote:
Not really, he's not much dfifferent than you i.e. left the forum in a high dudgeon telling us what a waste of space we all were and then returned under a new name. He can write and appears to have at least read a little philosphy which is more than can be said for many here and he's no less rude and obnoxious as some. One may not like his politics but hey its a philosophy forum.
How could you possibly know who it is anyway?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Stay long enough and you start to recognise style, tone, manner and approach.

That and that he was fiveredapples before with a different picture of Wittgenstein.

But you are right, it's never a certainty.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote:Stay long enough and you start to recognise style, tone, manner and approach.

That and that he was fiveredapples before with a different picture of Wittgenstein.

I've had experience with a 'psychic' on youtube and google+. A rupulsive, fat, poisonous kunt who was always claiming he 'knew' various random channels were me. Needless to say the POS was wrong every time, and I'm sure he knew it, but it was a convenient excuse to vent his self-hatred. His own channels were glaringly obvious because he made it deliberately obvious, and no one else writes entire essays on a youtube video comment page. So I don't take a heck of a lot of notice when people claim to 'know' who other posters are. It's no one's business anyway.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

:) I pretty much have no idea what youve just said but it looks like you identified someone you didn't like from their style so not much difference then.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote::) I pretty much have no idea what youve just said but it looks like you identified someone you didn't like from their style so not much difference then.
Well, Youtube was a little 'world' unto itself for a while. An entire essay is a bit different from two nondescript sentences that anyone could have written. But if he's using the same avatar then I suppose that might be a clue. The Youtube kunt always used the same kind of pretentious avatar, of some genius or other (very modest).
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:Of course you are red.
But we wish he were dead.
Why would you wish that?
Because its a play on words.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Arising_uk wrote:
Not really, he's not much dfifferent than you i.e. left the forum in a high dudgeon telling us what a waste of space we all were and then returned under a new name. He can write and appears to have at least read a little philosphy which is more than can be said for many here and he's no less rude and obnoxious than some. One may not like his politics but hey its a philosophy forum.
Hello???
It's a play on words.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Arising_uk wrote:Stay long enough and you start to recognise style, tone, manner and approach.

The coincidence it too strong to be anything but him or a deliberate attempt to deceive.
fivedeadapples

Post by fivedeadapples »

You're all very cute when you're angry and I do enjoy the attention but it is unwarranted. I am not fiveredapples, if I were inclined I could prove it but the truth is I can't be bothered. fiveredapples wouldn't attempt to deceive people about his identity, I assure you. I have found the person I was looking for, thank you.
vegetariantaxidermy

Oh. I see now. You used to be called 'fiveredapples', and apparently you made yourself quite unpopular with your 47 posts. :D
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

I wish people here could let us know wh :( en they have died
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Harbal wrote:
Excellent introduction for some reason you seem to have alienated everyone
who has responded to it. It is a good start but us let see if you can keep it up
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Harbal wrote:
Excellent introduction for some reason you seem to have alienated everyone
who has responded to it. It is a good start but us let see if you can keep it up
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm flattered that you've quoted me, surreptitious, but you've made it look like my grammar is all to cock, I know I can talk a lot of rubbish but I usually at least manage to get my words in the right order.