My name is

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

fivedeadapples

My name is

Post by fivedeadapples »

fivedeadapples and I have joined your forum to find someone I fear is dead. Maybe i can find some philosophy around here as well.
Bill Wiltrack

Re: My name is

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Obviously that someone dead is a metaphor for yourself.

*Drop the phony moniker.

Perhaps if you START by telling the truth you have, at least, a better shot at coming to find something alive within yourself.

You've come to the right forum. Philosophy is the internal search for truth.

Good luck & WELCOME to this distinguished forum.

Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

fivedeadapples wrote:fivedeadapples and I have joined your forum to find someone I fear is dead. Maybe i can find some philosophy around here as well.
Oh my god, is it the zombie apocalypse? Or did you manage to crawl back out from under that rock? Why can't you just die with your apple business, and get over yourself?

I wonder how long it will be before you call someone a "knuckle dragging ape"
ken

Post by ken »

fivedeadapples wrote:fivedeadapples and I have joined your forum to find someone I fear is dead. Maybe i can find some philosophy around here as well.
Who is 'fivedeadapples'?

Who is the 'I'?

Who do you fear is dead?

And, why do you fear they are dead?

What is there to be fearful off?
fivedeadapples

Post by fivedeadapples »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Oh my god, is it the zombie apocalypse? Or did you manage to crawl back out from under that rock? Why can't you just die with your apple business, and get over yourself?

It's nice to see I have fans.
sthitapragya

Post by sthitapragya »

Oh, you will fit right in here. And if you want philosophy, you will have to wait till you are a few drinks down. Then the philosophy in this joint will come out of your ears.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

You've been on this forum before, under a similar name. Am I wrong, or did you forget your password?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Dalek Prime wrote:
You've been on this forum before, under a similar name. Am I wrong, or did you forget your password?
He forgot his password because 'five' is his IQ score, and he realised that 'red' was a bit 'commie".
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Excellent introduction, for some reason you seem to have alienated everyone who's responded to it. It's a good start but let's see if you can keep it up.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
He forgot his password because 'five' is his IQ score, and he realised that 'red' was a bit 'commie".
Aha! That's the one!
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

fivedeadapples wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

It's nice to see I have fans.
Why? Is it hot where you are?
fivedeadapples

Post by fivedeadapples »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
I'm not who you think I am...
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Of course you are red.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

The best introduction I've seen on here.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Arising_uk wrote:Of course you are red.
But we wish he were dead.