Hello to everyone!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

magickagate

Hello to everyone!

Post by magickagate »

Hello there to all! I'd be pleased if you would call me magick. I stumbled across this website after surfing several topics about the general insanity of life or at least my perception of it. I am a very solitary person after having encountered bigotry; oppression and bullying most of my life. I have come to lead a solitary life as a means of healing and finding peace. But I must admit to feeling guilty for turning my back on humanity and seek both examination of myself; my mentality and my motivations as well as seeking discussion with others on several topics seeking further enlightenment.
I welcome your observations and opinions and look forward hopefully to many future discussions.

PEACE
Philosophy Explorer

Re: Hello to everyone!

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

magickagate wrote:Hello there to all! I'd be pleased if you would call me magick. I stumbled across this website after surfing several topics about the general insanity of life or at least my perception of it. I am a very solitary person after having encountered bigotry; oppression and bullying most of my life. I have come to lead a solitary life as a means of healing and finding peace. But I must admit to feeling guilty for turning my back on humanity and seek both examination of myself; my mentality and my motivations as well as seeking discussion with others on several topics seeking further enlightenment.
I welcome your observations and opinions and look forward hopefully to many future discussions.

PEACE
I may call you that and more.

Welcome aboard.

PhilX
magickagate

Post by magickagate »

To PhilX
Thanks for the welcome! It gave me quite a good laugh.
En guard!
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

magickagate wrote:Hello there to all! I'd be pleased if you would call me magick. I stumbled across this website after surfing several topics about the general insanity of life or at least my perception of it. I am a very solitary person after having encountered bigotry; oppression and bullying most of my life. I have come to lead a solitary life as a means of healing and finding peace. But I must admit to feeling guilty for turning my back on humanity and seek both examination of myself; my mentality and my motivations as well as seeking discussion with others on several topics seeking further enlightenment.

PEACE
I hope you find the healing you're looking for, magick. Stay strong, and be welcome.
magickagate

Post by magickagate »

Thank you very much Dalek Prime! :D
All Hail The Daleks!!!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

magickagate wrote:Hello there to all! I'd be pleased if you would call me magick.
I've got more important things to do than please you, magick. Damn! You just tricked me into pleasing you.
I stumbled across this website
Let that be a lesson on the evils of drink.
I am a very solitary person after having encountered bigotry; oppression and bullying most of my life. I have come to lead a solitary life as a means of healing and finding peace.
Fear not, we'll have those old wounds opened in no time.
But I must admit to feeling guilty for turning my back on humanity
Well you're going to have to make a choice. What's it to be? Humanity, or are you going to stay here?
seeking further enlightenment.
:D
magickagate

Post by magickagate »

Thanks Harbal for the warning/welcome. LOL
I think I've found a fun madhouse to join. :wink:
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

magickagate wrote:Thanks Harbal for the warning/welcome. LOL
I think I've found a fun madhouse to join. :wink:
You'll be cursing with the rest if us in a matter of weeks. Wait until you see my expletives. :/