Re-introducing myself

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Khalid

Re-introducing myself

Post by Khalid »

Hello! I used to be active here 4 years ago. Time changes a lot that I started to laugh on my old thoughts and ideas I just viewed. Actually I was old-fashioned concerning many subjects :lol: . I think I didn't have much courage to think critically in religion, inherited traditions and concepts.

Anyway, my name is khalid 25 years old from Egypt. I got a bachelor degree in Business Administration, HR department and I currently live and work in UAE. It will be a pleasure to share my opinions and thoughts here with you.
Obvious Leo

Re: Re-introducing myself

Post by Obvious Leo »

Welcome Khalid. You live in a volatile part of the world which attracts a good deal of commentary in this forum, much of which reflects a very superficial understanding of the cultural and geo-political realities of our times. Perhaps the views of somebody who actually lives and works in the region might add some intellectual depth to such discussions. Or perhaps not. Or perhaps we'll just have to wait and see. Anyway: g'day from Australia.
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

Thank you for welcoming! I hope I can be an addition to the forum. It's true that I live in a volatile region with dramatic events and sad tragedies in the same time. I've witnessed events and demonstrations in Egypt since 2011 and served in the military for over a year before I travel.
So I'm pleased to join you philosophers :)
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Welcome back Kahlid.

Glad you are safe and well.