Hello fellow citizens of planet Earth

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hoho

Hello fellow citizens of planet Earth

Post by Hoho »

I call myself a Visionary Philosopher, meaning that I think on my perceptions.
I am not religious and align with Spinoza. That said, I believe I understand how man becomes God.
What the word God conotes to most if not all people is the incomprehensible and unknowable creator.
What the word God denotes is an expression of relitive consciousness.
Nature is fond of evolving Superorganisms. A good example for consideration is Termites.
From a single mated Queen a very elaborate and complex structure arises (mounds).
Evolution designs these structures yet who is the Architect and General Contractor?
No Termite knows anything about mound building other than their individual contribution (arguably).
Fish schools, bird flocks, and mamal herds all display knowledge based behaviors beyond there individual's capabilities. Scientific theorizing on these talents are not evidentiary, for example BOIDS and similar speculations
appear to mimic some of the features but weakly. They speculate that birds fly according to visual cues from their
neighbors. The problem with this is that most birds migrate at night in the dark, when they can't see.
Flocks don't collide with buildings, individuals outside of the flocks do. It is also claimed that they navigate magnetically yet without the flock no individual knows where to go.
Monarch Butterfly are another glaring example of Superorganism, as no Butterfly knows anything about
multi generational migrations over thousands of kilometers to a single specific location in Mexico and then back
to who knows where, across North America. Supposedly they also use magnetic navigation utilizing magnetic lines.
The problem with this is that the lines would move as the magnetic North does, yet the Butterflies return to the exact same location year after year.
Every animal that atains certain population densities displays collective intelligence beyond the individuals.
Humans are no exeption, infact we are evolving intelligence and as such should have the greatest discernable effect
of this. I read an interesting article in the Feb 2013 Scientific American titled the Evolution of Creativity that adds
support to my hypothosis on this.
I have much more to say on this subject but for today I hope I have said enough to elicit interest.