Hello from MNSU

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bolio

Hello from MNSU

Post by Bolio »

Just registered so thought I should throw out a quick intro.
I'm currently a student in PPE and I know that having a group to discuss some of the topics I'm studying in school with will help build a more solid foundation for me in philosophy.
I am personally most interested in the philosophy of the mind and enjoy the topics surrounding it. For me it is the equivalent of reading a mystery or suspense. It gets my mind racing and all that.
Anyway, I look forward to my time here and I hope that I can bring something to the table for others as I know I will benefit from my stay.
:idea:
uwot

Re: Hello from MNSU

Post by uwot »

Welcome to the forum, Bolio.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

I'm the inquisitor around here, I'll burst people's bubbles, so if you like such personallity, you better put me on ignore.

Welcome to the forum.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

HexHammer wrote:I'm the inquisitor around here, I'll burst people's bubbles, so if you like such personallity, you better put me on ignore. ...
:lol: If you say so yourself. Just another loon with a one-trick pony line.

Welcome to the forum Bolio.
John K

Post by John K »

HexHammer wrote:I'm the inquisitor around here, I'll burst people's bubbles, so if you like such personallity, you better put me on ignore.
He's the forum's spelling champion. Really.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Hello Bolio, welcome to the forum, Spelling, like sanity, isn't all it's cracked up to be. Be a little crazy, and you'll fit right in.