it started with a question

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

are trust and vulnerability good foundations for a household/community/society?

yes, for household
No votes
no, for household
No votes
yes, for community
50%
no, for community
No votes
yes, for society
50%
no, for society
No votes

Total votes: 2

Sam

it started with a question

Post by Sam »

haha! how the heck do you give yourself a subject title when introducing yourself?? i guess its kinda like the t-shirts available now with some saying on it, evoking my interest or lack thereof..

hey everyone, im sam and i joined within ten minutes of suddenly being struck with a question, which you can read in the political philosophy section, under a new topic, 'a tear between locality and freedom'. dont even know if iwrote it in the right place. i just looked for the most relevant looking place i could find through google. im considering chalking the same question on the road in front of where live.

i just became aware of the irony of me writing the 3-line speel before actually introducing myself, in what i was saying- that we need some massive title before we feel adequate enough to talk! i need an intro to intro! i hope this thorough stream of self-analysis makes you smile and gives you an idea of my psyche.

but the thing is, i can say whatever i want.. i couldve constructed this just to mess with your mind! i can only give you my word that this indeed hasn't been my motive. but what is my word when you dont know me? what is word without flesh, so to speak?

(my mind feels like an explosion of ideas.) why do i waste my time on the internet? am i wasting my time? this is a safe place to express my views.. but how is it safe? because its anonymous? since when is something safe because its anonymous? what happened to safety in intimate knowledge? do we not feel most safe when in intimate knowledge of someone?

trust.

what is better: to let off some steam on the net, or to blabber out your innermost to a close friend? who are you accountable to on the net? To a close friend, in person, i am vulnerable. they know me well. they have the power to crush me!

nevertheless, this is the internet. but never fear, i have gained some insights simply through typing this out. i dont know how i feel about you reading this.. depends who you are, i guess.

are trust and vulnerability the foundation for an ideal society? join me in the political philosophy section/forum/thing. haha, sounds like a ... no i need to stop now.
Sam

Post by Sam »

*2 lines, not 3