Hello peoples

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

dratsab

Hello peoples

Post by dratsab »

My name is Greg "dratsab" Huffman and I love philosophy, etc. I post all my writings on deviant art (which is in my sig). So, how are things here, etc?
WanderingLands

Re: Hello peoples

Post by WanderingLands »

dratsab wrote:My name is Greg "dratsab" Huffman and I love philosophy, etc. I post all my writings on deviant art (which is in my sig). So, how are things here, etc?
Just like any another forum, only that this particular is on Philosophy. Some are earnest in discussing and seeking things in Philosophy, but then you have the ones who cause chaos, such as those who are on there to be arrogant, mean, rude, asinine, etc. But those are all the things that have made up a forum, that is at least my i my experiences on some forums.

But yeah, welcome to the club. Enjoy!

WanderingLands
dratsab

Post by dratsab »

WanderingLands wrote:
dratsab wrote:My name is Greg "dratsab" Huffman and I love philosophy, etc. I post all my writings on deviant art (which is in my sig). So, how are things here, etc?
Just like any another forum, only that this particular is on Philosophy. Some are earnest in discussing and seeking things in Philosophy, but then you have the ones who cause chaos, such as those who are on there to be arrogant, mean, rude, asinine, etc. But those are all the things that have made up a forum, that is at least my i my experiences on some forums.

But yeah, welcome to the club. Enjoy!

WanderingLands
Thanks pal. I usually post on GameFAQs, but I decided I need to seek out a forum dedicated to philosophy.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

dratsab wrote: Thanks pal. I usually post on GameFAQs, but I decided I need to seek out a forum dedicated to philosophy.
Anyways, how much do you know about Philosophy? Like, what are your views?
dratsab

Post by dratsab »

WanderingLands wrote:
dratsab wrote: Thanks pal. I usually post on GameFAQs, but I decided I need to seek out a forum dedicated to philosophy.
Anyways, how much do you know about Philosophy? Like, what are your views?
Uhh, too diverse to really break it down quickly. You can get into the details of my thoughts by googling: dratsab + deviantart and viewing my writings, haha. To the things I can list by label: atheist, determinist, leftist-libertarian. Some of the philosophies I somewhat agree with or inspire me: existentialism, objectivism (I know these two seem contradictory, so I'd have to get into specifics), solipsism (though I don't consider myself a solipsist). Some of my favorite philosophers: Diogenes, Michel de Montaigne, Ayn Rand (though I detest her personality).