A contradiction regarding the size of negative numbers

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

mickthinks

Re: A contradiction regarding the size of negative numbers

Post by mickthinks »

chaz wyman wrote:Whilst she insults me, then I do so back with knobs on.
How old are you, chaz? This is the self-justification of the nursery!
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

mickthinks wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:Whilst she insults me, then I do so back with knobs on.
How old are you, chaz? This is the self-justification of the nursery!
Is there an implied insult in that?
Let me suggest that you live your life your way, and I' live mine my way.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

:roll: Yours seems to be the way of a spoiled child. Good luck with that...
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

mickthinks wrote::roll: Yours seems to be the way of a spoiled child. Good luck with that...
You've known a few children have you?
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

chaz

i spent my summer babysitting organizing and running childrens birthday parties and otherwise dealing with children pretty much full time

i charge twice the going babysitting rate - and more if its the sort of hellion that no other babysitter wants to deal with at all

for you i would charge four times the price and you would be spending a lot of time on the timeout chair
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:chaz

i spent my summer babysitting organizing and running childrens birthday parties and otherwise dealing with children pretty much full time

i charge twice the going babysitting rate - and more if its the sort of hellion that no other babysitter wants to deal with at all

for you i would charge four times the price and you would be spending a lot of time on the timeout chair
How witty.
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Kayla,
I’m not speaking for everyone else, but my impression is that chaz is the Troll on the PN forum and he doesn't even know it. The fact he is incessantly jumping from thread to thread, always cutting and pasting and leaving cryptic insulting comments of no value to the subject being discussed supports my impression of him. I don’t believe he is a bad person. It’s just that he is only motivated by his obsessive need for attention. I suppose there are worse trolls in other forums but any troll on a Philosophy Forum is a bad troll, where something needs to be accomplished.. Like I've said, I’m not speaking for anyone else but if everyone recognizes chaz as the forum troll he might begin to recognize it himself and begin to exercise some self-control.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kelly wrote:Kayla,
I’m not speaking for everyone else, but my impression is that chaz is the Troll on the PN forum and he doesn't even know it. The fact he is incessantly jumping from thread to thread, always cutting and pasting and leaving cryptic insulting comments of no value to the subject being discussed supports my impression of him. I don’t believe he is a bad person. It’s just that he is only motivated by his obsessive need for attention. I suppose there are worse trolls in other forums but any troll on a Philosophy Forum is a bad troll, where something needs to be accomplished.. Like I've said, I’m not speaking for anyone else but if everyone recognizes chaz as the forum troll he might begin to recognize it himself and begin to exercise some self-control.
You are off topic - a clear sign of Trolling.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

Kelly wrote:I don’t believe he is a bad person. It’s just that he is only motivated by his obsessive need for attention.
made me think of this

http://www.theonion.com/articles/unstab ... n-at,2794/

i think all of us know a grown up who is a bigger attention hog than most three year olds
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:
Kelly wrote:I don’t believe he is a bad person. It’s just that he is only motivated by his obsessive need for attention.
made me think of this

http://www.theonion.com/articles/unstab ... n-at,2794/

i think all of us know a grown up who is a bigger attention hog than most three year olds
Ah- have woo found a new fwend?