After Reimann

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Moyo

Re: After Reimann

Post by Moyo »

wtf wrote:Ok, we are all agreed that you labeled your axes with the primes. But this is just a disguised form of labeling your axes with the natural numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, ... and then replacing each label n with P(n)
Its not really disguised ..its explicit.

Labling the axis with 1,2,3... equivalent to 2,3,5,7,11,... is what P(n) = nth prime is i.e 1 goes with 2 and 2 goes with 3 and 4 goes with 7...

So we assume we have P(n) and not N(n)= nth natural number.
Last edited by Moyo on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moyo

Post by Moyo »

wtf wrote:Yes, the primes are unevenly distributed
so we make them even and see what that will induce the naturals to look like or do.

The F(p) ..dont worry about...that was only an example...if you attack the prime axis thats valid (all examples will have that in common)..remember the it above.
wtf

Post by wtf »

Moyo wrote:
so we make them even and see what that will induce the naturals to look like or do.
All I can see is that the natural numbers look like products of primes! But we already know that.

Anyway let me know if you can develop your idea any further.
Moyo

Post by Moyo »

wtf wrote:
Moyo wrote:
All I can see is that the natural numbers look like products of primes! But we already know that.

Synaestesia warning :) we are looking at the relationship between the primes and naturals from every perspective. Assume we have P(n) and not N(n) = nth natural number. then see if we get anything interesting.

But there are allot of assumptions i agree...i will work on it
Moyo

Post by Moyo »

wtf wrote:
Moyo wrote:

But those with 2 prime factors show a kinship with each otjher, they all lie on the same plane so 55 and 6 are on the plane with two axis while 110 and 66 are not.Its got little to do with size of the number itself ...
Perhaps other more interesting things occur.