Can Time Dilation be explained with Newton Physics?

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: Can Time Dilation be explained with Newton Physics?

Post by Arising_uk »

Don't have windows.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

Lucky you it is shit.

And no still get redirected to some advertising shit without being able to view what you have linked, is there an original on this one? I am already pretty dubious if the link only does advertising. It can hardly be creditable science; no offense but it's probably just some page to draw all the suckers in who like denying reality.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Blaggard wrote:Lucky you it is shit.

And no still get redirected to some advertising shit without being able to view what you have linked, is there an original on this one? I am already pretty dubious if the link only does advertising. It can hardly be creditable science;

Dude I think you have some kind of adware on your computer lol. I've tried the file hosts with no trouble. If you have adware, it will "appear" that certain sites generate adware, but it's actually coming from your own computer.

Give me a file host to use.
Blaggard wrote:no offense but it's probably just some page to draw all the suckers in who like denying reality.
It's not a web"page" it's a file. Give me a file host to use where registration isn't a pain in the ass.