Is this an extension of Fermat's Theorem?

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Is this an extension of Fermat's Theorem?

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

The most famous theorem in math is Fermat's Theorem which was proven in 1994.

In 2009 I was examining multigrades. I dot multiplied them by the natural numbers to create hypermultigrades and I noticed something about these hypermultigrades - none of them went above the second degree. A computer program was unable to find any hypermultigrades above the second degree either.

Here's a link about multigrades: http://books.google.com/books?id=GB5xKd ... =html_text

It would be nice if this conjecture can be proven.

PhilX
Arising_uk

Re: Is this an extension of Fermat's Theorem?

Post by Arising_uk »

Should you not be posting this on a Mathematics forum. As what has this got to do with the philosophy of mathematics?
Philosophy Explorer

Re: Is this an extension of Fermat's Theorem?

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Arising_uk wrote:Should you not be posting this on a Mathematics forum. As what has this got to do with the philosophy of mathematics?
I've already done that. Problem there is that those math "forums" are focused on helping people with their homework problems. With this forum, I've placed two of my math threads over by the Lounge area. Even though they have nothing to do with philosophy, they were nevertheless moved into this section so I assumed this is the spot for all of my math threads (one of my threads does have to do with the philosophy of math - many looks, but no replies ironically).

PhilX