The Use of Embryos

Discussion of articles that appear in the magazine.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: The Use of Embryos

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

HexHammer wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Those 'loser jobs' are what make life comfortable for everyone. I have the greatest respect for those doing what you call 'loser jobs'. And a lot of people love that kind of work. You can take pride in any kind of job, and do it to the best of your ability. There are plenty of wanker jobs you could pick on that don't create, and contribute nothing positive.
Yes, you are very right! ..but the problem is that so many in Denmark are on wealthfare and won't bother to take such jobs, because if they don't it's inconsequencial ..they will get their wealthare anyways. So they deem them @loser jobs@, even tho I personally consider it a job like any other as it\s an honest job!
And yet those jobs get done; giving an opportunity to those that want to such as immigrants.
~But the wealthfare has the very positive effect of ensuring the employers have to offer more money to fill those posts. The result is one of the lowest poverty ratings in the world.
In the UK and the US people are forced to accept such jobs that mean they work all hours yet still do not have enough to live on. I submit that Denmark has it RIGHT.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

I <3 embryos. Fried. For breakfast.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Those 'loser jobs' are what make life comfortable for everyone. I have the greatest respect for those doing what you call 'loser jobs'. And a lot of people love that kind of work. You can take pride in any kind of job, and do it to the best of your ability. There are plenty of wanker jobs you could pick on that don't create, and contribute nothing positive.
Yes, you are very right! ..but the problem is that so many in Denmark are on wealthfare and won't bother to take such jobs, because if they don't it's inconsequencial ..they will get their wealthare anyways. So they deem them @loser jobs@, even tho I personally consider it a job like any other as it\s an honest job!
And yet those jobs get done; giving an opportunity to those that want to such as immigrants.
~But the wealthfare has the very positive effect of ensuring the employers have to offer more money to fill those posts. The result is one of the lowest poverty ratings in the world.
In the UK and the US people are forced to accept such jobs that mean they work all hours yet still do not have enough to live on. I submit that Denmark has it RIGHT.
Agreed, Hobbes.