Intelligent Design: a Catechism

Discussion of articles that appear in the magazine.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

osgart

Re: Intelligent Design: a Catechism

Post by osgart »

what kinds of evidence would show up in a legitimate proving of ID? A detailed multidimensional mathematical logic of technological harmony. Accurate repeatable proportionality. Specific functionality. Isnt an airplane itself ID? Same applies to biology and cosmology. You have functional structural arrangement. Systemic organization. I would be an idiot to refute intelligent design. God on the other hand i can refute. Our designer is of limited but sophisticated intellect but very deep understanding and cunning ingenuity and of significant power and important limitations. Probably honest too.
TSBU

Re: Intelligent Design: a Catechism

Post by TSBU »

osgart wrote:what kinds of evidence would show up in a legitimate proving of ID? A detailed multidimensional mathematical logic of technological harmony. Accurate repeatable proportionality. Specific functionality. Isnt an airplane itself ID? Same applies to biology and cosmology. You have functional structural arrangement. Systemic organization. I would be an idiot to refute intelligent design. God on the other hand i can refute. Our designer is of limited but sophisticated intellect but very deep understanding and cunning ingenuity and of significant power and important limitations. Probably honest too.
Before opening the threath, I could see "Intelligent design: a cat..." But there are no kittens here, you made me sad :(