Ogham and Aymara

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Robert Baird

Ogham and Aymara

Post by Robert Baird »

Ogham and Aymara

OGHAM:

As any reader of my work knows by now, Ogham and an Ogham mentor played a major role in altering my life and commitment to learning about the ancients. I think Ogham was the original alphabet derived from chants, shamanic healing (Luis Beth Nion) and the lunar calendrical math shown in the work of archaeologists like Alexander Marshack. In fact I have shown that it includes binary math like the quipas even before recent research confirmed it. Here is a man who seems to see the same integration of spiritual and scientific knowledge and the choice of the name for his foundation is equally interesting. Mt. Meru is said to be from whence the Hindu people were taught their religion and I think my first published book (Diverse Druids) gave good evidences to show this is the Tarim Basin Kelts and their work. This excerpt is taken from the World-Mysteries.com site and there is a link there to more of Mr. Tenen's work at that excellent compendium of knowledge being gathered by a physicist/astronomer who has been most helpful to me and my work.

"The Meru Project is based on 30 years of research by Stan Tenen into the origin and nature of the Hebrew alphabet, and the mathematical structure underlying the sequence of letters of the Hebrew text of Genesis.

From the Introductory Text: 'The Meru Project has discovered an extraordinary and unexpected geometric metaphor in the letter-sequence of the Hebrew text of Genesis that underlies and is held in common by the spiritual traditions of the ancient world. This metaphor models embryonic growth and self-organization. It applies to all whole systems, including those as seemingly diverse as meditational practices and the mathematics fundamental to physics and cosmology... Meru Project findings demonstrate that the relationship between physical theory and consciousness, expressed in explicit geometric metaphor, was understood and developed several thousand years ago.'"

Ogham includes binary math taken into other alphabets that maintain and develop archetypes and constructs of energy. In Luis Beth Nion it is a medicinal usage that is highlighted. There are many tracts and roots for Ogham and I am not the only researcher who sees it is similar to the I Ching which may be derived from it through the Tarim Basin Red-Heads who we can now say are the people Lao Tzu went to meet as he neared the end of his life on Earth. Chanting and other harmonic or clicking noises not unlike the whales are possibly the beginning of all language and ESP would have been more developed in pre-language times as well as what Plato noted about a writing alphabet leading to a loss of disciplined wisdom. The language development schools of the Phoenician Kelts all came from Ogham and it is widely acknowledged that Hebrew and other Mediterranean languages all came via the Phoenicians.

The Aymará language of Peru is developed by the Chachapoyas leaders of the Incas and earlier cultures there. These white Keltic people who were running Peruvian cocaine to Egypt before the time of Moses are the real nature of corporate or cultural history, which I cover in my book on that region. For that reason I need to provide some of the work related to what most people cannot fathom could be true. I will leave it to the reader to verify Balabanova and her forensic court admissible proof of the cocaine mummies that Professor Martin Bernal of Rutgers also thinks is excellent evidence. You can also look to the Bas-relief in Lima that shows Kelts there in the pre-ceramic era. Let's look at the work of Sister Serghetti of the Vatican for the matter of binary code or chaos science in these original sacerdotal codes or alphabets.

The Aymará Code:

Sister Serena Serghetti of the Franciscan Order is a great linguist and she used the Peruvian Aymará language in very interesting ways which support the theory that binary math was part of the 'Quipas' (said to be able to keep poetry) and Ogham as a root for all languages which we have and will continue to touch upon. Another recent report from Steve Connor of The Independent says these things that confirm the following quotation.
"... a leading scholar of South American antiquity believes the Inca did have a form of non-verbal communication written in an encoded language similar to the binary code of today's computers. Gary Urton, professor of anthropology at Harvard University, has re-analysed the complicated knotted strings of the Inca - decorative objects called khipu - and found they contain a seven-bit binary code capable of conveying more than 1,500 separate units of information."
This next quote is taken from a whistleblower site on the Web, the article dealt with Antarctica and some fishy things going on there at Lake Vostok, so please forgive the choppiness of my excerpting.
"But members of the archaeological community in the Near East point out that Serghetti is also one of the Vatican's top linguists... Serghetti first made waves as a linguist in the late 1990s when she presented a universal translator software application at a United Nations Earth Summit. Building on the work of Bolivian mathematician Ivan Buzman de Rojas, Serghetti used the ancient Aymará language of the Andes to translate English into more than 26 languages.

'The rigid, logical structure of Aymará itself is ideal for transformation into computer algorithm,' she said at the time. 'Its syntactical rules can be spelled out in the kind of algebraic shorthand that computers understand.'

Since then the U.S. National Security Agency has been trying to get its hands on Serghetti's system, according to one codebreaker from Britain's MI-6 intelligence branch who tried and failed to recruit Serghetti. 'The Aymará language is so pure that the NSA suspects it didn't just evolve like other languages but was constructed from scratch,' the MI-6 source said. {A Sacerdotal language like Hebrew, used by the university chaos science types?}

In fact, the earliest Aymará myth says that after the Great Flood, strangers attempted to build a city on Lake Titicaca -- Tiahuanaco with its great Temple of the Sun - but suddenly abandoned it and disappeared.

According to legend, they came from the lost island paradise of "Aztlan," the Aztec version of Atlantis. 'In other words,' said one Meso-American linguist, speaking on condition of anonymity, 'Sister Serghetti may well know the language of the Atlanteans.'"
Dr. Carter of John's Hopkins says it is possible that man was in the Americas 100,000 years ago and he says certainly 60,000. This article says the Indians had no ships to travel the ocean and yet - I know for sure the Mayans had larger ships than Columbus. The large hardwood trees of the area made up to 150 foot ships or boats. As to the need of sails they should know Romans were not big on sails which require windlass technology (Irish and Phoenicians had crude technology) to keep ships whole. I think if they wanted these dugouts could hoist sails in weather that was safe - just as shown the Peruvians did in their voyage bringing back a bronze chair and black princess. The same dugout technology is seen going from the Haida to Samoans on New Zealand. Hell; there are one man crafts going across every ocean today - some have people towing the sleeping boat as they walk on snowshoe types of footwear.