Decoding the English Language

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

WanderingLands

Decoding the English Language

Post by WanderingLands »

In the middle column of this website, Resurrect Isis, you will see the English alphabet and its connection to Egyptian hieroglyphics.

www.resurrectisis.org/table2.html
The Voice of Time

Re: Decoding the English Language

Post by The Voice of Time »

Why you call it the English and not the Latin?
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

The Voice of Time wrote:Why you call it the English and not the Latin?
Because that's what the website is about: the connection between the English language and the Hieroglyphics.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Another one of your dodgy websites. :roll:
pljamesone@att.net

Post by pljamesone@att.net »

My argument about interpreting any language is using the words alone, without there etymology, is pure logic. The words should relate to the sentence as a orchestra leader to his orchestra. How does a seeing man explain to a blind man what he sees in a morning light? The writer must go beyond the etymology of the word and arrange each word to the whole sentence to be understood...without question. Regardless of the language the words must be understood by the reader without interpreting what the reader thought the writer said...or meant. Thoughts? Paul
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

WanderingLands wrote:In the middle column of this website, Resurrect Isis, you will see the English alphabet and its connection to Egyptian hieroglyphics.

http://www.resurrectisis.org/table2.html
Is that it?

Is that the English language decoded for you?
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

attofishpi wrote:
WanderingLands wrote:In the middle column of this website, Resurrect Isis, you will see the English alphabet and its connection to Egyptian hieroglyphics.

Is that it?

Why, I am quite sure that your system could be synthesized with the one that I presented. After all, we are going deep into 'subjectivity' when dealing with the esoterica, you know? :wink:
pljamesone@att.net wrote:My argument about interpreting any language is using the words alone, without there etymology, is pure logic. The words should relate to the sentence as a orchestra leader to his orchestra. How does a seeing man explain to a blind man what he sees in a morning light? The writer must go beyond the etymology of the word and arrange each word to the whole sentence to be understood...without question. Regardless of the language the words must be understood by the reader without interpreting what the reader thought the writer said...or meant. Thoughts? Paul
Hello, Paul - sorry for not responding to your comment soon enough, as I see that it was posted on September. I don't think that we should abandon etymology, but instead include it as at last the root of the word; as I see it, it may be one angle of looking at 'Truth' in its complete manifested form. I do agree, though, that we should go beyond the words' etymological roots, if we are to have a complete system. A ton of words can be traced to the same etymological root word, and yet we all know that they manifest to have different angles of meaning, based on our wanting to have a clear discrimination and interpretation of reality.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

WanderingLands wrote:
attofishpi wrote:

Is that it?

Why, I am quite sure that your system could be synthesized with the one that I presented. After all, we are going deep into 'subjectivity' when dealing with the esoterica, you know? :wink:
Even with subjectivity one aims to be objective.
What else you got?
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

attofishpi wrote: Even with subjectivity one aims to be objective.
What else you got?
Honestly, I haven't looked to much into that; I've been focusing on other things. The only other site that that I've looked into was yours.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

WanderingLands wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Even with subjectivity one aims to be objective.
What else you got?
Honestly, I haven't looked to much into that; I've been focusing on other things. The only other site that that I've looked into was yours.
Care to share any thoughts on my presentation...did it put you off on the whole?

Paul - i generally agree...just lost for words.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

attofishpi wrote: Care to share any thoughts on my presentation...did it put you off on the whole?

Paul - i generally agree...just lost for words.
Nah - for the most part, it did interest me. I just tend to look at more than one thing, to the point where I forget certain stuff that I have read into.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

When you understand panentheism, it opens all reality to be questioned\analysed for the existence of God...including the most distributed and common protocol of language on Earth, English.
Embrace 'His' intricacies of homophones, reversed logic...etc..etc...
Interesting how these intricacies appear to revolve around life...and choices we make.

LANGUAGE..............LAN GAUGE? LAN...(Local Area Network...to gauge what?)
REALITY.................REAL_IT_Y....why? Did we evolve into a binary system of reality...aeons ago?
BRITAIN..................remove the IT = BRAIN.

ALPHABET...............Alpha Bet (the primal bet)
...........................AI...UO...e=energy (http://www.androcies.com/brd_alphabet2.html)

DOG......................man's best friend.
.......reversed..........GOD man's worst enemy if u made IT so via your actions - Kama is a...

NOSE.....................KNOWS.........sniff out the truth.
...........reversed..... eSON.........we are sons of energy.

MONKEY.................mon_key....a single key to our evolution.

PASSAGE................through the passage of time we make choices that can render us.....SAP_SAGE

BILL.....................b_ill......Be ill...cos u gotta pay them
MONEY..................MONE_Y....moan why? ....cos u gotta earn it
LEARN...................L_earn

SINAI....................SIN AI.......AI? Mount Sinai where Moses received the commandments ....A.I. Artificial Intelligence - an all knowing judge of man?

KNOWLEDGE............KNOW LEDGE...there is a ledge in knowledge when you eat from its tree

TREE OF KNOW_LEDGE
.............BARK........SAP.......LEAVEs...............LEAVES leave the tree...and feed the roots.

ABORTION...............ABORT_ION.......ions...our souls?
PARANOID...............PA ANNOYED......God is v annoyed when you return to the tree
PARANOYA..............PA ANNOYA........God will annoya in the most evil way
EVIL......................LIVE......When God does evil to you, its hard to live.. Stop eating from the tree!
WEEK.....................WEAK.....................too hard to make a week without that fix
FORTNIGHT.............FOUGHT NIGHT.........try the whole fought night to break its grip
FOWL...FOUL...FAIL....666...B_east in your next life

MEMORY.................ME MOR Y.....why?

INIQUITY.................IN I QUIT Y...why bother, no one listens.

HEAVEN..................HEAVE n......Heave, work and strive to build utopia, our heaven (heaven is here on Earth..where you are reborn to improve it or fuck it up more.)

JESUS.....................JE_SUS.... Je (Fr.) I ....SUS (slang) suspect....I SUS what Christ is about.
JEWISH...................JE WISH....Je (Fr.) I...WISH..........I WISH for? The Jews are still wishing for the messiah
MUSLIM...................Muzzle Him....figure that for yourself...its pretty obvious these days.
ISLAM.....................I SLAM....the door on those that went for the false profit beyond the teachings of Christ.
PROPHET.................Profit......as so many have over the millenia.

OK.........................OK....turn that 90degrees clockwise...MAN
KILL........................K_ill
MURDER...................mmm_u_r_der (to do that...you have been warned.)

APPLE......................a pull.....gravity.

SON........................SUN of God.........our answer to 'eternal' life?
CRUCIFICTION............CREW SEE FICTION?...Did the crew of spaceship Earth see fiction? No..but none of you know the reason of Christ.
BIBLE......................BUY BULL - God\sages rubbing it in our face. Not satisfied with the dogma?
DOGMA.....reversed....AM GOD.

RAPE.....................R APE.................OUR APE...or pig or etc etc...in their next life (666)

CHEAT...................C HEAT...............SEE HEAT...you will burn for your original love if you do.

FALLACY................FALL A C Y..........FALL, FOOL...EH SEE WHY

ANARCHY...............AN ARCH Y...........take a stone from the arch and the system collapses

ENTROPY.......Y_PORT_NE..................WHY PORT ANY? The big one, and what God/'God' is ALL about....A soul to port where and why?

Beyond Reasonable Doubt? (projected in art)
http://www.androcies.com
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

T_OUCH!