Please I have a Philosophy assignment due after three days and I don't know anything about it please help me out guys.
Here it is:
PHIL 231 Philosophy of Religion
1. Block off two (2) hours of your time and keep it absolutely sacred as your own to write the exam.
2. Use whatever sources you wish preparing for the writing period, but do not interrupt to find further information once you have begun writing.
3. Document your references to specific claims as this may be necessary, but do not worry about the specific forms of documentation in this exercise and do not produce a bibliography.
4. Send the finished document to firstname.lastname@example.org
as an attachment, making sure that in the internet page itself and in your document you give your name, role number, and the course, i.e., PHIL 202 History of Philosophy: Modern to Contemporary.
5. This has to be in my server no later than 2:00 PM on June 2nd 2011.
I. Choose three (3) from the following philosophers and write a paragraph on each that explains how each solves the problem of personal immortality. (15 points; 20 minutes.)
C. F. H. Bradley;
D. Immanuel Kant;
E. P. F. Strawson.
II. The following identify arguments that support a relationship between faith and reason. Choose five (5) and concisely state what that relationship is and how the argument supports that relationship. (50 points; 60 minutes.)
A. The idols of knowledge;
C. Belief leads to understanding and understanding to belief;
D. The Euthyphro problem;
E. Ontological evidence for God’s existence.
F. The Verifiability Principle.
III. Choose one (1) of the following positions and 1) identify the philosopher who makes the claim, 2) state why that claim is made, i.e., what problem is it supposed to solve, and, 2) develop that philosopher’s argument that supports the claim. (35 points; 40 minutes.)
A. To affirm that there are qualities of God is a logical contradiction;
B. Humans appear when consciousness emerges;
C. Evil arises out of the structure of society;
D. It is not that miracles may or may not happen, it’s just that they cannot be believed;
E. Natural evil in the world is God’s kindness in insisting on the continuity of experience.
any help will be appreciated. Thanks.