POWER - a Privilege or Responsiblity?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

POWER - a Privilege or Responsiblity?

Post by gaffo »

In the ideal World ideal Forum and with Ideal Moderators......................

what duty does one with Power have?

does might make right?

or does right make right?

BTW WHY was my thread about being happy about adding to the wikipedia page about the accomplishments of Jan Fancis removed (by the mods - AMod? or the other mod? - what terms of the EULA did i violate to merit such removal of said thread - a harmless one that AFIAK did not seem to me to be in violaton of any terms/conditions of becoming a quest to your house here.

I'd welcome an explaination as to why i violated to merit the removal of my thread so as to not repeat the unpardinable sin.
gaffo

Re: POWER - a Privilege or Responsiblity?

Post by gaffo »

I value the Rule of Law - for me and the MODs here.

the same RoL for both of us.

I ask what merited the removal of my wiki thread.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Francis

Wikipedia foundation has not removed my "raffles" reference - after 3 weeks now (so why did you remove my thread here about adding it 2.5 weeks ago? - what rules of this site did i violate?).

;-/.

Hopefuilly awaiting an explaination between gentlemen (any Mod here and myself).
AMod

Post by AMod »

Once more just for you gaffo,
gaffo wrote: our positions now clearified................................and I hope now affirmed by you "AMod"
This might clarify our positions.

My sig when we allowed them, "Let it not be said that this is not a benevolent tyranny."

I'd take your comments about decency a little more seriously if you had PM'd me in the first place but instead you sniped upon the open forum.

I really dislike being disturbed from my sleep so please stop bothering me, treat your deleted posts as a philosophical quiz or just one of life's little mysteries.

AMod.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

I don't know what/why my post about my wiki edit of Jan Francis was removed.

you do not seem to know about it, so maybe another mod removed if for some reason only he/she knows.

I'm letting it go, you have been fair with me and shown honourable conduct across several posts between us.

I'm a good judge of character, and so from my perspective you and I can and have partaken the "peace pipe"

you are not like the mod/s over at that other "philosphy" forum - who beheads anyone with the first day of signing up (and is to cowardly to write a single word as to why to the deheaded).

that other forum sucks balls. and its sad because the threads/posts/posters over there were worthy (only the mods were not).