In order to understand the humor of the joker...

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

In order to understand the humor of the joker...

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

You have to understand a few things. Firstly, a my little pony analogy is, the Joker's mind would be a mix of Sonata Dusk, Adagio Dazzle, and Sunset Shimmer's Demon form. Sonata Dusk is a my little pony villian, who wears purple, obsessed with Taco Tuesday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ__ENnLqgM This is quintessential Joker.

I am not a big fan of the most modern iteration of the Joker. I mean, I thought Jared leto was a good Joker, actually more like the actual Joker than Heath Ledger. But what I mean is, the stupid millennials try to portray Joker as some sort of Horror movie character. Joker was never really supposed to be very scary. He was supposed to be a bitter ex-mafia who transformed into a sexual deviant Marilyn manson tranny clown.

In order to understand the humor of the joker, you have to realize that he is never being serious. For instance, when he tells his life story to Harley Quinn you have to realize he is just making it up. And that is why it is funny, because Harley quinn is just being completely trolled. It's like how Trixie goes on stage talking about how she killed a mythical bear creature, it's just total made up bullshit. Like when the Audience is geniunely frightened by the Joker's story about his scars. The joke is so good that it breaks the fourth wall. Even the audience is getting trolled. All of the stories are made up, to troll the audience.

Now the style of the joker's humor is very 50's. He plays the role of the obnoxious old grandmother, hysterically over-energied complaining about this and that. Occasionally he switches sides and plays the role of the typical 50's husband, calm, chalant and like one of those husbands from one of those old shows. Now, one can argue whether mark hamill is a faggot. I don't think he is fully gay, although he does have it to his voice. However if you look at some of his older pictures, as a young man some of his poses are extremely effete. And the art of trolling is feminine, not masculine. You see the Scooby Doo joker was too masculine, didn't feel chaotic and cheeky like the real joker. The real joker acts like a psychotic disney villian. This scene is one of the best joker scene's. It's just filled with utter, total ridiculousness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf7Tbt9ewY8&t=8s

This is one of the reasons I find the Joker actually more funny than Saturday night live. Every thing he does is innappropriate. One day he actually screams "I Hate Women!" Joker does not obey any social rules. Joker isn't ordinary, isn't average. You see, Saturday night live is getting very ordinary. It obeys the rules. It is politically correct. When Joker goes on stage, I find it funny. Because even if he doesn't make a joke, it is still funny to me. Because you know what he is about to do is totally against the rules.

Now, more about Mark Hamill. I saw the new Star Wars 8 commercial and boy did it look tarded. I said, wow this is Star Wars: Political Correctness 8. This world is going down the shitters. But then I saw the funny side. I realized that this is all part of the Star Wars destiny. After all, each iteration of Star Wars got progressively worse. It is only fitting that this be the worst trilogy yet. And all felt like in their natural order of things.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: In order to understand the humor of the joker...

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Okay so like, an example of something the Joker would laugh at is the Thinning movie trailer. Normal people would find it serious, because they take things too seriously. But I personally find it hilarious.
"Some people say what we do is barbaric...but is it barbaric to be the best???"

"If you don't support our great society...then you are a parasite! And you know what we do with parasites???? WE WASH THEM OUT!!!!!"

Omg. Total genius. Must see movie of the year. Right after My Little Pony, Father Figures, and The Disaster Artist.
-1-

Post by -1- »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:00 pmAnd you know what we do with parasites???? WE WASH THEM OUT!!!!!"
Finally. A society with clean parasites. I can support that.

In my town the druggies rubbies and robbies are all bearded, dirty, smelly men, wearing rags and nothing else. I wish they could get cleaned up, given a change of underwear, and a visiting place in other men's matrimonial beds.

Yes, folks, charity ought not to stop with giving out food, some food stamps and some vouchers for food stamps. You must give ten percent (or whatever amount your community decrees to be fair) of ALL your wealth and pleasures to the poor.

(Yay!! I soooo wish!!)
-1-

Post by -1- »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:32 pmNow, one can argue whether mark hamill is a faggot.
I'd rather think not. He is too straight for that. He may suck the occasional pennis, and he may take it up his rear end once in a while, and he may molest some under-aged Doberman bitches from time to time, (none of this is meant to be claims of fact, but only opinions of mine) but he is not gay. He just isn't.