Thanks, Uwot!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

artisticsolution

Thanks, Uwot!

Post by artisticsolution »

I just got home from the hospital and I am all put back together!

I never thought that at any thanksgiving in my life i would sit around the table with my loved ones and say, "I'm thankful for swamp ass!" (what my sons have always called some digestive problem effects...lol.)

Anyway, i was delighted to see your book came in the mail! I flipped it open and was even more excited to be able to "see" visually, what you are trying to explain. I will be reading more while recovering!

The little that i have read has me asking more questions that i even imagined possible. My tiny little mind has been blown just by reading the first few pages! Good job!
uwot

Re: Thanks, Uwot!

Post by uwot »

artisticsolution wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:11 pmI just got home from the hospital and I am all put back together!
Great to hear you are back in one piece.
artisticsolution wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:11 pmI never thought that at any thanksgiving in my life i would sit around the table with my loved ones and say, "I'm thankful for swamp ass!" (what my sons have always called some digestive problem effects...lol.)
I have no idea why "swamp ass" should be a cause for celebration, but as you are clearly a woman of discernment, congratulations!
artisticsolution wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:11 pmAnyway, i was delighted to see your book came in the mail! I flipped it open and was even more excited to be able to "see" visually, what you are trying to explain. I will be reading more while recovering!
I really hope you enjoy it, but more than that, I wish you a speedy recovery.
artisticsolution wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:11 pmThe little that i have read has me asking more questions that i even imagined possible. My tiny little mind has been blown just by reading the first few pages! Good job!
Thank you. We all have tiny little minds, really. It's only the dull ones which aren't blown away by our amazing universe.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

I have no idea why "swamp ass" should be a cause for celebration, but as you are clearly a woman of discernment, congratulations!
Because for the last 5 months I've had a colostomy bag. I hope to never have to go through that again.
uwot

Post by uwot »

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

I finally got a copy of your book, Thanks, it's nice to have everything in one source explained so clearly. I asked my wife to order it from Amazon some time ago but she kept loosing the information but finally ordered it and gave it to me this morning about 9:30 and I just finished reading through it. Really very clearly written and illustrated, Thanks again.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

thedoc wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:38 pm I finally got a copy of your book, Thanks, it's nice to have everything in one source explained so clearly. I asked my wife to order it from Amazon some time ago but she kept loosing the information but finally ordered it and gave it to me this morning about 9:30 and I just finished reading through it. Really very clearly written and illustrated, Thanks again.
Hey Merry Christmas doc and everyone!

Perhaps uwot you could post a link here to your Amazon book?
uwot

Post by uwot »

thedoc wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:38 pmI finally got a copy of your book, Thanks, it's nice to have everything in one source explained so clearly. I asked my wife to order it from Amazon some time ago but she kept loosing the information but finally ordered it and gave it to me this morning about 9:30 and I just finished reading through it. Really very clearly written and illustrated, Thanks again.
Thank you for the kind words, doc. It’s really good to know the effort is appreciated.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:59 pmHey Merry Christmas doc and everyone!
Absolutely.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:59 pmPerhaps uwot you could post a link here to your Amazon book?
With pleasure: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Portrait-Reali ... of+reality