Shia Labeouf 'He Will Not Divide Us' Display

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Shia Labeouf 'He Will Not Divide Us' Display

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/2 ... ing-drone/

I am going to put down a prediction that the display is eventually going to migrate into Russia, and be put under Putin's special attention. Likely either Moscow (Russians will love it) or for political reasons, Crimea for a little political irony. The people attacking it with pranks aren't necessarily Pro or Anti-Trump, just can't stand the limited silly thought process of self absorbed liberalism, due to it being little more than a dim witted narcissism inflated into political opinion, presuming everyone is just like you, only need to be inspired and offered a chance to join. I want to call it a cult, but most cultist are more rational than this.
Arising_uk

Re: Shia Labeouf 'He Will Not Divide Us' Display

Post by Arising_uk »

This what the far-right calls news?

And wow! What a click-bait site. They must understand their readership well.
EchoesOfTheHorizon

One of the top rated sites on the net actually, broke a lot of news stories. I read from over two dozen news sites on a regular basis, but found since the people here are so fond of Breitbart, I'll just start using them a lot more in my posts. I'm a independent, and take form all sources though.

Are you what the english actually call educated? I can understand why British innovation has died off since the 80s now, if that is the case. Look around, world has changed, for the better, and it has no obligation to fit into your expectations of it. Most of us grasp this early in our youth. Breitbart will continue to be a good news site, higher caliber than most coming out of the US and UK, and many will refer to it, as well as other sites in conjunction, and will make decisions completely at odds against you, you will someday die, and the world will go on without you, doing whatever the damn well it pleases, trampling on all your prejudices. That's the magic of the world we live it, and God I love it.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: One of the top rated sites on the net actually, ...
That's not saying a lot.
broke a lot of news stories. ...
Like the one you just posted?
I read from over two dozen news sites on a regular basis, but found since the people here are so fond of Breitbart, I'll just start using them a lot more in my posts. I'm a independent, and take form all sources though. ...
I think here we're generally just not fond of links as it smacks of social meja.
Are you what the english actually call educated? ...
That'll be "English" and no I'm just your common or garden polymath.
I can understand why British innovation has died off since the 80s now, ...
It died in the 80's? Wow! I thought it a lot earlier than that.
if that is the case. ...
I thought you just stated it was?
Look around, world has changed, for the better, and it has no obligation to fit into your expectations of it. ...
And yet it does?
Most of us grasp this early in our youth. ...
Who said I didn't?
Breitbart will continue to be a good news site, higher caliber than most coming out of the US and UK, and many will refer to it, as well as other sites in conjunction, and will make decisions completely at odds against you, you will someday die, and the world will go on without you, doing whatever the damn well it pleases, trampling on all your prejudices. ...
What's this 'the world' pray tell?
That's the magic of the world we live it, and God I love it.
Me too.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:19 pm http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/2 ... ing-drone/

I am going to put down a prediction that the display is eventually going to migrate into Russia, and be put under Putin's special attention. Likely either Moscow (Russians will love it) or for political reasons, Crimea for a little political irony. The people attacking it with pranks aren't necessarily Pro or Anti-Trump, just can't stand the limited silly thought process of self absorbed liberalism, due to it being little more than a dim witted narcissism inflated into political opinion, presuming everyone is just like you, only need to be inspired and offered a chance to join. I want to call it a cult, but most cultist are more rational than this.
Hmm. Shouldn't that be the other way around? All of you illiterate morons who hate 'liberal' are the ones who need to go and live in a non-liberal society. Sudan or Afghanistan should suit you nicely, especially as Afghanistan is like that because of people like you. Y'all crave to live in a strait-jacket, with little or no personal freedom, then put your money where your big fat mouths are.
One does have to wonder though, where all these 'celebrities' were when Obama was sending out all those drones, or their beloved Hillary was destroying Syria and drooling and giggling over murder and torture.
EchoesOfTheHorizon

I did go live in Iraq, on the Euphrates for a year. They were much more liberal in Iraq than in the US. The power plant I was stationed at on the Euphrates river gave out free electricity, via the ministry of electricity, but couldn't afford direct home hookups, so everyone had to go out to the pole and wire up. Place was malfunctioning and catching fire constantly, half of it just broke down. Wasn't too thrilled with that. They used to have 200 plus workers at any given time just lounging around doing nothing, I counted it often walking through the plant and outside.... they would build little sheds in the bushes and drink tea for hours, several hundred at a time.

You'll find I'm more complex and complicated than you expected. Many of us traveled around the country during the Bush-Obama years, learned a lot about how things works on both sides. I have a particular distaste for liberalism due to how utterly cruel and despotic it is, playing race games and pitting the poor on one another for scraps, while preaching the opposite message.

You'll have to get used to more and more people coming out against your world view. They will offer alternatives that are sound and effective, and won't match anything you supported in the past. This is a good thing, this is progress, this is life. We are just coming out of a very bad and dark era. Time to shake off the shackles of liberalism and encourage men to be free, to think for themselves, to seek the better life. You can't get to such a life through thought control and social abuse. The best society is a middle class society, not a kleptocracy. A lot of sickos preach the message why doing the exact opposite.

People need to start thinking critically, brush off the group think, disregard demands to comply with the screeches to conform, and take the time to think for themselves. Break away from the liberals keeping you in the cave, watching the shadows they make cast upon the wall, and instead search out the sunshine above. Philosophy isn't dead yet, we still have a lot of exploring to do, and that is a very, very good thing. If you think the world is messed up, and see a group of people always profiting from it, a little too content and self assured of the right and wrong of their actions, blaming everyone else, you should be suspicious and cautious around them. They are very likely the very ones putting you through the hell your in. That is pretty much most liberals today. Parasites abusing you, profiteering off your sufferings, drinking lemonade while you sweat away. Don't worry, they will fight for your abstract categorical needs, what you supposedly need to feel better for yourself, and give you nothing of actual sipubstance, nothing more than is needed to serve them. That's Oakland California and Hunters Point, slaved to San Francisco and Marin County. Do you think the SJWs solved anything there in terms of racial strife and poverty? It is worst, way worst. Nothing but fodder for their games, fuel for the engine of their personal little economy that they ride the high tide of. And they run around having the sick nerve to point fingers half way across the country at the supposed 1%, despite having all the local resources and means themselves.

That is liberalism. Fuck it. I'll have nothing to do with it. I love mankind too much to want to curse it to live under it anymore. Always a bunch of abusive idiotic ideas that throws more people out on the streets. Songs of unity and no actual humanity.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:11 am everyone had to go out to the pole and wire up. Place was malfunctioning and catching fire constantly, half of it just broke down. Wasn't too thrilled with that. They used to have 200 plus workers at any given time just lounging around doing nothing, I counted it often walking through the plant and outside.... they would build little sheds in the bushes and drink tea for hours, several hundred at a time.
That is liberalism. Fuck it. I'll have nothing to do with it. I love mankind too much to want to curse it to live under it anymore. Always a bunch of abusive idiotic ideas that throws more people out on the streets. Songs of unity and no actual humanity.
How true how true.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:...
I'd have thought this was free-market Capitalism and that America was built upon it?

As from where we sit you have no Liberal parties just two right-wing ones.